Timbers Donation Request Form
The Portland Timbers and Portland Thorns FC are committed to being active leaders in the community and make every effort to support non-profit organizations whenever possible. Priority for consideration will be given to requests focusing on youth athletics, youth education and environmental awareness.
If you are interested in being considered for a donation from the Timbers or Thorns FC, please submit your request online via the electronic donation request form below (no mail, emails, faxes or phone calls will be accepted). Please note that donations for Portland Thorns FC gear will not be available for request until April, 2013.
Due to the large number of requests we receive, we will only be able to assist with organizations that adhere to the following guidelines:
- Consideration is given to tax-exempt organizations in Oregon or SW Washington
- If your organization is located outside the above geographic area, please contact the MLS team nearest you to request a donation
Requests must be submitted online and include the following:
*Organization’s 501(c)(3) non-profit tax I.D. number
*Date of event and deadline for donation (if different)
*Who is benefiting from the event
*Contact name and phone number
*Mailing address for where donation is to be sent if approved
- Requests must be received no later than six (6) weeks prior to the deadline for donation
- Donations will be made only once a year to each organization
- The Timbers will only donate directly to 501(c)(3) organizations - no third party requests
- Incomplete or late requests will not be accepted
- There is a limit on complimentary tickets; therefore, we are unable to use tickets in this manner
Monetary or Sponsorship Requests
The Portland Timbers and Portland Thorns FC do not consider or grant monetary or sponsorship requests; all monetary donations are made through the Portland Timbers Community Fund.
Due to the large volume of requests received, please understand that donations are fulfilled by date of event and are typically mailed out, or made available for pick-up, a few weeks prior to the deadline for donation. If you do not receive a donation, please contact us for future events. We apologize in advance, but please no cash donation requests.