Franz Field Day Sweepstakes Rules
The “Franz Field Day” Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") begins on July 1st, 2013 and ends on August 31st, 2013 (the "Sweepstakes Entry Period"). Sweepstakes is sponsored by the Portland Timbers
1. ELIGIBILITY. Franz Field Day Sweepstakes is open to all legal residents to legal residents of Oregon & SW Washington Counties [SW Washington Counties include: Clark, Skamania, Klickitat, Yakima, Lewis, Cowlitz, Wahkiakum & Pacific counties] (“Oregon & SW Washington Area”): who, as of the time of entry are eighteen (18) years or older on behalf of the youth soccer team composed of all players under the age of twelve (12) entering the sweepstakes, except employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives of the Portland Timbers and Franz Bakeries (“Sponsors”), or its respective parent corporation, affiliates, subsidiaries, franchisees, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers, distributors, and members of the immediate family and those living in the same household of each are not eligible to enter. Sweepstakes void where prohibited by law.
2. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. HOW TO PLAY: Enter at PortlandTimbers.com/franz during the promotional period. Limit one entry per soccer team, OR, hand print your name, address (including zip code), age, email address and day and evening phone numbers, with area codes on entry form and send to Franz Field Day, ATTN: Tyler West, JELD-WEN Field, 1844 SW Morrison, Portland OR 97205. All mail in entries must be postmarked on or before August 31st, 2013 and received no later than September 2nd, 2013. Mechanically reproduced or photocopied entries are void.
3. PRIZES: There will be one (1) grand prize awarded. The grand prize will consist of the winning youth soccer team and its coaches to have one (1) practice viewing at the adidas training factuality and private team locker room tour (approx.60 minutes) and one clinic event held with two (2) current Timbers players (approx. 60 mins). Grand prize is approximately $500 in value. Prize winners will receive a 1099 tax form for prize values greater than $600. Taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of winners.
4. DRAWING: Winner will be selected from among all eligible entries received. One (1) random drawing to be conducted on September 3rd, 2013. The random drawing will be conducted under the direct supervision of the Portland Timbers. Winner will be notified by phone on or around September 3rd, 2013. Odds of winning are determined by the total number of eligible entries received.
5. PRIZE CLAIM: Noncompliance by a potential winner and/or his or her guest will result in disqualification and an alternate winner will be selected. Any prize notification returned as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate winner will be selected. Claimed prizes will be awarded.
6. GENERAL RULES: Each contestant on behalf of each member of the soccer team grants Sponsors full permission and authority to use, re-use and license the use of their voice, name, photograph or likeness in any promotional activity related to their being a contest winner, except where prohibited by law, and further grants Sponsors the right to use the individual contestant contact information for its own use to contact contestants about other Sponsors’ programs and that they are entitled to no further compensation from Sponsors. Sponsors are not responsible or liable for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, not received, stolen, mutilated or illegible entries or mail. By entering this drawing, contestants accept and agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges, which are final, binding and conclusive on all matters relative to this Sweepstakes. The Portland Timbers reserve the right to disqualify entrants who fail to follow these official rules and regulations or who make any misrepresentations relative to the Sweepstakes, drawing and redemption of prizes. Winners may not substitute or transfer prizes. Sponsors reserve the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value should featured prizes become unavailable. Sponsors, their parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, franchisees and agents are not responsible for any negligence, claims, liability, injury or property loss or other damages of winners (and their guests) arising from, or in connection with the prizes awarded or participation in this Sweepstakes. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. For winners' names, send a request and Self-Addressed Stamped Envelope ('SASE') to be received by September 20th, 2013, to Franz Field Day, Tyler West, JELD-WEN Field, 1844 SW Morrison, Portland OR 97205.