Top 5 with Timbers U-23s defender Josh Brown
July 7, 2009
As the Timbers U-23s prepare for the final stretch of the 2009 Premier Development League regular season, defender Josh Brown, one of the several Oregon natives on the squad, checks in with his favorite dishes in the latest installment of Timbers Top 5.
Josh’s Top Five Favorite Meals:
1. Sloppy Joes – I have a recipe that has been passed among friends and has morphed into one of my favorite meals. I add my own touch with ones and a special chili sauce that I add in.
2. Breakfast burritos – They are fast and easy to make, which helps put them at the top of the list. Make sure those hash browns are crispy.
3. Bar-b-que hamburgers with corn on the cob – Probably one of my favorite summertime meals. The corn has to be cooked on the grill or else it just isn’t the same.
4. Cereal – What more can you say, it is the perfect meal any time of the day. I especially love Raisin Bran.
5. Orange Chicken – The best is from Panda Express, but Safeway also has some good Orange Chicken. It is the perfect comb of sweet and tangy flavor.
Click here to learn more about Josh and the rest of the Timbers U-23s players.