MatchDay: Portland Timbers vs. Philadelphia Union, JELD-WEN Field, May 6, 2011
The Portland Timbers host the Philadelphia Union on Friday, May 6, 2011 at JELD-WEN Field at 7:30 pm PT. The game will be aired nationally on Fox Soccer as part of the new Soccer Night In America. On radio, 95.5 The Game and La Pantera 940 AM (ESP) are carrying the game. Also, MLS MatchDay Live is streaming the game for FREE as part of a special weekend streaming event.
Tonight's match is also being aired around the world on the following networks:
- Al Jazeera Sport - Algeria, Bahrain, Chad, Djibouti, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, UAE and Yemen
- Canal Digital - Denmark, Norway, Finland, Sweden
- OTE - Greece (possible tape delay)
- Astro Supersport - Malaysia and Brunei
- Starhub Cablevision - Singapore
- Canal+ - Spain (possible tape delay)
Check your local listings for channels.
Making the trip to JWF to see the game? Check out our guides to Tri-Met, parking, as well as a primer on Day-of-Event policies and stadium information.
Follow Twitter for live updates and join in the conversation with your stories, photos, and observations. Be sure to tag your posts with the hashtag #RCTID. Keep it here at www.porlandtimbers.com for post-game coverage too.
Join our live chat below so you can participate wherever you may be.