Matchday: Portland Timbers vs. Colorado Rapids - August 31, 2012
Timbers vs. Colorado Rapids, August 31, 2012; 7:30pm PT - NBC Sports Network
1. Get To The Stadium
2. Buy Tickets
3. Choose Your Entrance - KeyBank Club seats and Gate 3 (Timbers Army Gate) open two hours prior to kickoff, Gate 3, Gates 1, 2, 4, & 5 are 75 minutes prior - SEE SPECIAL ENTRY PROCEDURE FOR GATE 3 BELOW
4. Find Your Seat
5. Enjoy The Match
6. After The Match
New Timbers Army Gate Procedures
In order to provide a fair and consistent entry procedure for Timbers Army fans entering through Gate 3, please read the following procedure. This has been done after consultation with the 107ist Board who will assist with additional volunteers to help with education and execution
- The first 1,000 TA fans will receive a numbered wristband based on arrival order
- Wristbands will be placed on each fan upon arrival (Limit 1 per person)
- Fans should line up numerically 180 minutes before kick-off (4:30 p.m.)
- Fans that do not return by 4:30 p.m. are not guaranteed priority entry
- Gate 3 will open 120 minutes before kickoff (5:30 p.m.)
- There will be an express and a bag check lane so your wristband number does not guarantee numerical entry due to security checks in the bag line.
Fans not arriving in time to recieve a wristband must go to the end of the Gate 3 line or utlize alternative JELD-WEN Field gates that open at 90 minutes before kick-off (6:00 p.m.) For more information, please read this 107ist FAQ.
JELD-WEN Field Stadium App
Find your way around JELD-WEN Field with this free app for both iPhone and Android. Get the quickes route to your seat, find nearby amenities, and look up a complete menu of all stadium food options and locations.
View photos from the match, comment on articles, and get exclusive content.
PDF: Pregame Match Notes
PDF: MLS Game Guide
MATCHDAY PREVIEW: Energized Portland hosts Colorado side at JELD-WEN
READ: With Nagbe flying, Timbers aim to continue run against Colorado
READ: Strong's Notes: A Needed New Face
READ: Timbers name Caleb Porter as head coach for 2013
READ: Valencia progressing in recovery
WATCH: Wilkinson and team ready for Colorado
COL: Cummings fights through ankle injury
COL: Marshall: We need to stop allowing cheap goals
Join the Live Chat