Matchday: Portland hosts San Jose Earthquakes at JELD-WEN Field
Portland Timbers vs. San Jose, Apr. 14, 2013; 7:30pm PT - NBC Sports Network
The Portland Timbers look to continue their good run of form at JELD-WEN Field as they host the San Jose Earthquakes Houston Dynamo on April 12, 2013 at 7:30pm PT. The match is nationally televised by NBC Sports Network with Arlo White and Kyle Martino (in Portland on channels 32 and 732 on Comcast, 220 on DirecTV, 159 on Dish Network and 90 and 590 on Frontier Fios). Keith Bleyer and Adin Brown host the radio call on 750 AM The Game while Spanish language broadcast is on La Pantera 940. The Timbers will be wearing their primary 2013 Green kits this evening.
JELD-WEN Field Notes
- All concession items (both food and drinks) are 25% off from gates opening until 6:30 pm (excluding Qdoba products)
- Additionally, 12 oz. Rolling Rock will be $2 at the Soccer City Grill and Bottom’s Up Beer Cart. Offer also good from gates opening until 6:30pm. The two offers can’t be combined.
- Check out 808 Grinds as part of the Portland Timbers Food Cart Alliance (PTFCA).
- Info on water policy can also be found on The Backcut blog.
- E-cycle your old mobile phone.
- Sign up for our new free text score program for instant updates on the match.
1. Get To The Stadium
2. Buy Tickets
3. Choose Your Entrance - KeyBank Club seats open two hours prior to kickoff. Gate 3 (Timbers Army Gate) opens two hours prior to kickoff for people with wristbands (see below) and then 90 minutes prior without wrist band along with Gates 1, 2, 4, & 5 - SEE SPECIAL ENTRY PROCEDURE FOR GATE 3 BELOW
4. Find Your Seat
5. Enjoy The Match
6. After The Match
Timbers Army Gate 3 Procedures
Due to the high demand for the best seats in the Timbers Army and our desire to provide a fair and consistent early entry procedure, we will be once again using a system of wristbands to help facilitate early entry at Gate 3 for Timbers Army fans at JELD-WEN Field. This has been done after consultation with the 107ist Board who will assist with additional volunteers to help with education and execution. For more details, please visit the Timbers Army Gate Wristband FAQ.
JELD-WEN Field Stadium App
Find your way around JELD-WEN Field with this free app for both iPhone and Android. Get the quickes route to your seat, find nearby amenities, and look up a complete menu of all stadium food options and locations.
View photos from the match, comment on articles, and get exclusive content.
MATCHDAY PREVIEW: Portland takes on San Jose at JELD-WEN Field
READ: KeyBank Match-up: Mikael Silvestre vs. Chris Wondolowski
READ: A new year, a new style for Caleb Porter and the Portland Timbers
READ: Ryan Johnson wins MLS Goal of the Week for Week 6
READ: Oppositional Lowdown: Wondo & San Jose head to Portland
WATCH: Preview: Jewsbury, Wallace & Porter look to translate recent success in match against SJ
SJ: Yallop says Quakes feed off Lenhart's play
Join the Live Chat hosted by MLSsoccer.com