Matchday: Portland Timbers back home for duel with first place FC Dallas
Portland Timbers vs. FC Dallas, June 15, 2013; 2:00pm PT - ESPN
Fresh from a U.S. Open Cup win, the Portland Timbers take aim at first place FC Dallas at JELD-WEN Field on June 15 at 2:00pm PT presented by JELD-WEN Windows & Doors. The match is broadcast on ESPN with Adrian Healey and Taylor Twellman on the call. Keith Blyer and Adin Brown host the radio call on 750 AM The Game while Spanish language broadcast is on La Pantera 940. The Timbers will be wearing their Primary Green kits this afternoon.
JELD-WEN Field Notes
- The first 5,000 fans will receive a special "House of Pane" t-shirt courtesy of JELD-WEN Windows & Doors.
- Check out Pirates Fish & Chips in SE corner of the stadium as part of the Portland Timbers Food Cart Alliance (PTFCA).
Budweiser Poolball returns! Play for a chance to win tickets to Sept. 29 match vs. LA Galaxy
- All concession items (both food and drinks) are 25% off from gates opening until 1:00 pm (excluding Qdoba products)
- Additionally, 12 oz. Rolling Rock will be $2 at the Soccer City Grill and Bottom’s Up Beer Cart. Offer also good from gates opening until 1:00pm. The two offers can’t be combined.
- Info on water policy can also be found on The Backcut blog.
- E-cycle your old mobile phone.
- Sign up for Timbers Match Text Alerts. Text "ALERT" to 27299 to join. Match day alerts will send you notifications for goals, cards & more for instant updates on the match.
1. Get To The Stadium
2. Buy Tickets
3. Choose Your Entrance - KeyBank Club seats open two hours prior to kickoff. Gate 3 (Timbers Army Gate) opens two hours prior to kickoff for people with wristbands (see below) and then 90 minutes prior without wrist band along with Gates 1, 2, 4, & 5 - SEE SPECIAL ENTRY PROCEDURE FOR GATE 3 BELOW
4. Find Your Seat
5. Enjoy The Match
6. After The Match
Timbers Army Gate 3 Procedures
Due to the high demand for the best seats in the Timbers Army and our desire to provide a fair and consistent early entry procedure, we will be once again using a system of wristbands to help facilitate early entry at Gate 3 for Timbers Army fans at JELD-WEN Field. This has been done after consultation with the 107ist Board who will assist with additional volunteers to help with education and execution. For more details, please visit the Timbers Army Gate Wristband FAQ.
JELD-WEN Field Stadium App
Find your way around JELD-WEN Field with this free app for both iPhone and Android. Get the quickes route to your seat, find nearby amenities, and look up a complete menu of all stadium food options and locations.
View photos from the match, comment on articles, and get exclusive content.
MATCHDAY PREVIEW: Portland hosts FC Dallas at JELD-WEN Field
READ: KeyBank Scouting Report: FC Dallas
READ: Timbers take aim at first place Dallas
READ: Valeri wins MLS Goal of the Week
READ: Portland defeats Tampa Bay Rowdies 2-0 to advance to USOC quarterfinals
FCD: FCD beat Houston in USOC play
FCD: John embracing leadership role
Join the Live Chat hosted by MLSsoccer.com writers & editors