Matchday: Portland Timbers host LA Galaxy in a Western Conference battle
Portland Timbers vs. LA Galaxy, July 13, 2013; 8:00pm PT - NBC Sports Network
The Portland Timbers host the LA Galaxy at JELD-WEN Field on July 13 at 8:00pm PT. The match will be broadcast on NBC Sports Network with John Strong and Kyle Martino on the call. Keith Blyer and Adin Brown host the radio call on 750 AM The Game while Spanish language broadcast is on La Pantera 940. The Timbers will be wearing their Primary Green kits this evening.
JELD-WEN Field Notes
- Check out Garden Monsters in the SE corner of the stadium as part of the Portland Timbers Food Cart Alliance (PTFCA).
Budweiser Poolball returns! Play for a chance to win tickets to Sept. 29 match vs. LA Galaxy
- All concession items (both food and drinks) are 25% off from gates opening until 7:00 pm (excluding Qdoba products)
- Additionally, 12 oz. Rolling Rock will be $2 at the Soccer City Grill and Bottom’s Up Beer Cart. Offer also good from gates opening until 7:00pm. The two offers can’t be combined.
- Info on water policy can also be found on The Backcut blog.
- E-cycle your old mobile phone.
- Sign up for Timbers Match Text Alerts. Text "ALERT" to 27299 to join. Match day alerts will send you notifications for goals, cards & more for instant updates on the match.
1. Get To The Stadium
2. Buy Tickets
3. Choose Your Entrance - KeyBank Club seats open two hours prior to kickoff. Gate 3 (Timbers Army Gate) opens two hours prior to kickoff for people with wristbands (see below) and then 90 minutes prior without wrist band along with Gates 1, 2, 4, & 5 - SEE SPECIAL ENTRY PROCEDURE FOR GATE 3 BELOW
4. Find Your Seat
5. Enjoy The Match
6. After The Match
Timbers Army Gate 3 Procedures
Due to the high demand for the best seats in the Timbers Army and our desire to provide a fair and consistent early entry procedure, we will be once again using a system of wristbands to help facilitate early entry at Gate 3 for Timbers Army fans at JELD-WEN Field. This has been done after consultation with the 107ist Board who will assist with additional volunteers to help with education and execution. For more details, please visit the Timbers Army Gate Wristband FAQ.
JELD-WEN Field Stadium App
Find your way around JELD-WEN Field with this free app for both iPhone and Android. Get the quickes route to your seat, find nearby amenities, and look up a complete menu of all stadium food options and locations.
View photos from the match, comment on articles, and get exclusive content.
MATCHDAY PREVIEW: Portland take on Galaxy at JELD-WEN Field
READ: KeyBank Scouting Report: FC Dallas
READ: Timbers, MLS announce Portland as host of 2014 MLS All-Star Game set to finish most grueling part of 2013 season
WATCH: Porter, Valeri on the challenges of facing the Galaxy
LA: Jimenez seizing opportunity with Donovan away
LA: Galaxy prepared for Timbers
Join the Live Chat hosted by writers & editors from MLSsoccer.com