Matchday: Real Salt Lake visits JELD-WEN Field to take on the Portland Timbers
Portland Timbers vs. Real Salt Lake, Aug. 21, 2013; 8:00pm PT - ROOT SPORTS
The Portland Timbers do battle with Real Salt Lake Wednesday night at JELD-WEN Field sponsored by KeyBank on August 21 at 8:00pm PT. The match will be broadcast on ROOT SPORTS with Christian Miles and Jimmy Conrad on the call. Keith Blyer and Adin Brown host the radio broadcast on 750 AM The Game while Spanish language broadcast is on La Pantera 940.
Special Timbers magnet photo frames will be given upon egress courtesy of KeyBank. Be sure to enter the #PTFC1K contest and let us know what you'd do with $1,000.
The Timbers will be wearing their Primary Green kits this evening.
JELD-WEN Field Notes
- Check out our new Stand Together 50/50 raffle benefiting AC Portland.
- Check out Timbers Doghouse PDX in the SE corner of the stadium as part of the Portland Timbers Food Cart Alliance (PTFCA).
- Budweiser Poolball returns! Play for a chance to win tickets to Sept. 29 match vs. LA Galaxy
- All concession items (both food and drinks) are 25% off from gates opening until 7:00 pm (excluding Qdoba products)
- Additionally, 12 oz. Rolling Rock will be $2 at the Soccer City Grill and Bottom’s Up Beer Cart. Offer also good from gates opening until 7:00pm. The two offers can’t be combined.
- Info on water policy can also be found on The Backcut blog.
- E-cycle your old mobile phone.
- Sign up for Timbers Match Text Alerts. Text "ALERT" to 27299 to join. Match day alerts will send you notifications for goals, cards & more for instant updates on the match.
1. Get To The Stadium
2. Buy Tickets
3. Choose Your Entrance - KeyBank Club seats open two hours prior to kickoff. Gate 3 (Timbers Army Gate) opens two hours prior to kickoff for people with wristbands (see below) and then 90 minutes prior without wrist band along with Gates 1, 2, 4, & 5 - SEE SPECIAL ENTRY PROCEDURE FOR GATE 3 BELOW
4. Find Your Seat
5. Enjoy The Match
6. After The Match
Timbers Army Gate 3 Procedures
Due to the high demand for the best seats in the Timbers Army and our desire to provide a fair and consistent early entry procedure, we will be once again using a system of wristbands to help facilitate early entry at Gate 3 for Timbers Army fans at JELD-WEN Field. This has been done after consultation with the 107ist Board who will assist with additional volunteers to help with education and execution. For more details, please visit the Timbers Army Gate Wristband FAQ.
JELD-WEN Field Stadium App
Find your way around JELD-WEN Field with this free app for both iPhone and Android. Get the quickes route to your seat, find nearby amenities, and look up a complete menu of all stadium food options and locations.
View photos from the match, comment on articles, and get exclusive content.
MATCHDAY PREVIEW: Portland host Real Salt Lake at JELD-WEN Field
READ: KeyBank Scouting Report: Real Salt Lake
READ: Porter looks to keep RSL guessing at home field fortress
READ: Zemanski, Timbers keep eyes on the prize
WATCH: Porter, Nagbe look to translate energy from FCD win to clash with RSL
RSL: Kreis, Wingert & Gil discuss facing Timber
MLS: Beckerman out due to yellow card accumulation
Join the on Twitter with #RCTID