Matchday: Portland Timbers host Western Conference rival Colorado Rapids at JELD-WEN Field
Portland Timbers vs. Colorado Rapids, Sept. 20, 2013; 7:00pm PT - NBC Sports Network
The Portland Timbers host Western Conference foe Colorado Rapids on Friday evening at 7pm at JELD-WEN Field. The match is broadcast on NBC Sports Network with John Strong and Kyle Martino on the call (in Portland on 32 and 732 on Comcast, 220 on DirecTV, 159 on Dish Network and 90 and 590 on Frontier Fios). Keith Blyer and Brett Jacobs host the radio broadcast on 750 The Game while Spanish language broadcast is on La Pantera 940.
The Timbers will be wearing their Rose City Reds this evening.
JELD-WEN Field Notes
- Check out the Stand Together 50/50 raffle with proceeds benefiting Red Cross Colorado Flood Relief efforts.
- Visit Stumplings in the SE corner of the stadium as part of the Portland Timbers Food Cart Alliance (PTFCA).
- Budweiser Poolball returns! Play for a chance to win tickets to Sept. 29 match vs. LA Galaxy
- All concession items (both food and drinks) are 25% off from gates opening until 7:00 pm (excluding Qdoba products)
- Additionally, 12 oz. Rolling Rock will be $2 at the Soccer City Grill and Bottom’s Up Beer Cart. Offer also good from gates opening until 7:00pm. The two offers can’t be combined.
- Info on water policy can also be found on The Backcut blog.
- E-cycle your old mobile phone.
- Sign up for Timbers Match Text Alerts. Text "ALERT" to 27299 to join. Match day alerts will send you notifications for goals, cards & more for instant updates on the match.
1. Get To The Stadium
2. Buy Tickets
3. Choose Your Entrance - KeyBank Club seats open two hours prior to kickoff. Gate 3 (Timbers Army Gate) opens two hours prior to kickoff for people with wristbands (see below) and then 90 minutes prior without wrist band along with Gates 1, 2, 4, & 5 - SEE SPECIAL ENTRY PROCEDURE FOR GATE 3 BELOW
4. Find Your Seat
5. Enjoy The Match
6. After The Match
Timbers Army Gate 3 Procedures
Due to the high demand for the best seats in the Timbers Army and our desire to provide a fair and consistent early entry procedure, we will be once again using a system of wristbands to help facilitate early entry at Gate 3 for Timbers Army fans at JELD-WEN Field. This has been done after consultation with the 107ist Board who will assist with additional volunteers to help with education and execution. For more details, please visit the Timbers Army Gate Wristband FAQ.
JELD-WEN Field Stadium App
Find your way around JELD-WEN Field with this free app for both iPhone and Android. Get the quickes route to your seat, find nearby amenities, and look up a complete menu of all stadium food options and locations.
View photos from the match, comment on articles, and get exclusive content.
MATCHDAY PREVIEW: Portland host Rapids at JELD-WEN Field
READ: KeyBank Scouting Report: Colorado
READ: Timbers on the hunt for points in standings jump
READ: Timbers look to control games early
WATCH: Timbers in good position for Colorado
COL: Rapids experiment with 5-man backline against FC Dallas
Join the on Twitter with #RCTID