Matchday: Portland Timbers versus Toronto FC for their only matchup in 2013
Portland Timbers vs. Toronto FC, Sept. 7, 2013; 8:00pm PT - KPTV
The Portland Timbers host Eastern Conference foe Toronto FC on Saturday evening at 8pm at JELD-WEN Field sponsored by Parklane Mattress. The match will be broadcast on KPTV with Christian Miles and Ross Smith on the call. Keith Blyer and Brett Jacobs host the radio broadcast on 101.1 FM KXL while Spanish language broadcast is on La Pantera 940.
Special Timbers wrist lanyards will be given away to the first 10,000 fans courtesy of Parklane Mattress.
The Timbers will be wearing their Primary Green kits this evening.
JELD-WEN Field Notes
- Check out our new Stand Together 50/50 raffle benefiting AC Portland.
- Check out Nong's Khao Man Gai in the SE corner of the stadium as part of the Portland Timbers Food Cart Alliance (PTFCA).
- Budweiser Poolball returns! Play for a chance to win tickets to Sept. 29 match vs. LA Galaxy
- All concession items (both food and drinks) are 25% off from gates opening until 7:00 pm (excluding Qdoba products)
- Additionally, 12 oz. Rolling Rock will be $2 at the Soccer City Grill and Bottom’s Up Beer Cart. Offer also good from gates opening until 7:00pm. The two offers can’t be combined.
- Info on water policy can also be found on The Backcut blog.
- E-cycle your old mobile phone.
- Sign up for Timbers Match Text Alerts. Text "ALERT" to 27299 to join. Match day alerts will send you notifications for goals, cards & more for instant updates on the match.
1. Get To The Stadium
2. Buy Tickets
3. Choose Your Entrance - KeyBank Club seats open two hours prior to kickoff. Gate 3 (Timbers Army Gate) opens two hours prior to kickoff for people with wristbands (see below) and then 90 minutes prior without wrist band along with Gates 1, 2, 4, & 5 - SEE SPECIAL ENTRY PROCEDURE FOR GATE 3 BELOW
4. Find Your Seat
5. Enjoy The Match
6. After The Match
Timbers Army Gate 3 Procedures
Due to the high demand for the best seats in the Timbers Army and our desire to provide a fair and consistent early entry procedure, we will be once again using a system of wristbands to help facilitate early entry at Gate 3 for Timbers Army fans at JELD-WEN Field. This has been done after consultation with the 107ist Board who will assist with additional volunteers to help with education and execution. For more details, please visit the Timbers Army Gate Wristband FAQ.
JELD-WEN Field Stadium App
Find your way around JELD-WEN Field with this free app for both iPhone and Android. Get the quickes route to your seat, find nearby amenities, and look up a complete menu of all stadium food options and locations.
View photos from the match, comment on articles, and get exclusive content.
MATCHDAY PREVIEW: Portland host Toronto FC at JELD-WEN Field
READ: KeyBank Scouting Report: TFC
READ: Timbers acquire M/D Brad Ring from San Jose
READ: W. Johnson eager to return to duty
WATCH: Porter discusses upcoming match against Toronto
TFC: Laba to miss remainder of the season?
TFC: Elmer excited for first MLS start
Join the on Twitter with #RCTID