Portland Timbers vs. New England, May 2, 2013; 7:30pm PT - ROOT SPORTS
After two games on the road, the Portland Timbers return to JELD-WEN Field on May 2 to battle the New England Revolution at 7:30pm PT. The match is broadcast on ROOT SPORTS with Keith Bleyer and Robbie Earle on the call (in Portland on channels 34 & 734 on Comcast, 687 on DirecTV and 426 on Dish Network). Fletcher Johnson and Adin Brown host the radio call on 750 AM The Game while Spanish language broadcast is on La Pantera 940. The Timbers will be wearing their Primary Green kits this evening.
JELD-WEN Field Notes
- All concession items (both food and drinks) are 25% off from gates opening until 6:30 pm (excluding Qdoba products)
- Additionally, 12 oz. Rolling Rock will be $2 at the Soccer City Grill and Bottom’s Up Beer Cart. Offer also good from gates opening until 6:30pm. The two offers can’t be combined.
- Check out Stumplings in SE corner of the stadium as part of the Portland Timbers Food Cart Alliance (PTFCA).
- Info on water policy can also be found on The Backcut blog.
- E-cycle your old mobile phone.
- Sign up for our new free text score program for instant updates on the match.
1. Get To The Stadium
2. Buy Tickets
3. Choose Your Entrance - KeyBank Club seats open two hours prior to kickoff. Gate 3 (Timbers Army Gate) opens two hours prior to kickoff for people with wristbands (see below) and then 90 minutes prior without wrist band along with Gates 1, 2, 4, & 5 - SEE SPECIAL ENTRY PROCEDURE FOR GATE 3 BELOW
4. Find Your Seat
5. Enjoy The Match
6. After The Match
Also read our guides on TriMet, Parking, and a primer on Day-of-Event policies.
Timbers Army Gate 3 Procedures
Due to the high demand for the best seats in the Timbers Army and our desire to provide a fair and consistent early entry procedure, we will be once again using a system of wristbands to help facilitate early entry at Gate 3 for Timbers Army fans at JELD-WEN Field. This has been done after consultation with the 107ist Board who will assist with additional volunteers to help with education and execution. For more details, please visit the Timbers Army Gate Wristband FAQ.
JELD-WEN Field Stadium App
Find your way around JELD-WEN Field with this free app for both iPhone and Android. Get the quickes route to your seat, find nearby amenities, and look up a complete menu of all stadium food options and locations.
View photos from the match, comment on articles, and get exclusive content.
MATCHDAY PREVIEW: Portland returns home to battle New England
READ: KeyBank Scouting Report: New England
READ: Harrington "really looking forward to Thursday"
WATCH: Preview: Porter, Jewsbury & Harrington talk about facing New England
NE: Revs featuring new look setup
NE: New England set for Timbers
Join the conversation on Twitter with #RCTID