Timbers vs. FC Dallas | June 11, 2014, 7:00 p.m PT | ESPN2
The Portland Timbers host FC Dallas tonight in an important Western Conference showdown at 7pm PT at Providence Park. The game will be nationally televised on ESPN2 (in Portland on 36 and 736, 209 on DirecTV and 144 on Dish Network) with Glenn Davis, Brian Dunseth and Monica Gonzalez providing coverage. The radio broadcast is on 750 AM The Game with Keith Blyer and Andrew Gregor on the call. A free online audio stream is available on 750 The Game.
There will be a moment of silence before the national anthem to honor Emilio Hoffman who passed yesterday during the Reynold's High School Shooting. Emilio was an avid soccer player and fan who played midfield and wore #29 for the Reynolds High School junior varsity team.
Additionally, the Timbers Army is encouraging fans to raise their scarves in the 29th minute to honor Emilio. Please keep Emilio and his family in your hearts.
The Timbers will be wearing their Rose City Red kits this evening.
Providence Park Notes
- Check out the Stand Together 50/50 raffle. Learn more about its impact with AC Portland and in the community.
- Visit Big-Ass Sandwiches in the SE corner of the stadium as part of the Portland Timbers Food Cart Alliance (PTFCA).
- Read about the numerous new Oregon-based menu items at Providence Park.
- Find the free Timbers Photobooth and get your picture taken for free at the game.
- Info on water policy can also be found on The Backcut blog.
- E-cycle your old mobile phone.
- Sign up for Timbers Match Text Alerts. Text "ALERT" to 27299 to join. Match day alerts will send you notifications for goals, cards & more for instant updates on the match.
1. Get To The Stadium
2. Buy Tickets
3. Choose Your Entrance - KeyBank Club seats open two hours prior to kickoff. Gate 3 (Timbers Army Gate) opens two hours prior to kickoff for people with wristbands (see below) and then 90 minutes prior without wristbands along with Gates 1, 2, 4, & 5 - SEE SPECIAL ENTRY PROCEDURE FOR GATE 3 BELOW
4. Find Your Seat
5. Enjoy The Match
6. After The Match
Also read our guides on TriMet, Parking, and Guest Guide.
Timbers Army Gate 3 Procedures
Due to the high demand for the best seats in the Timbers Army and our desire to provide a fair and consistent early entry procedure, we will be once again using a system of wristbands to help facilitate early entry at Gate 3 for Timbers Army fans at Providence Park. This has been done after consultation with the 107ist Board who will assist with additional volunteers to help with education and execution. For more details, please visit the Timbers Army Gate Wristband FAQ.
View photos from the match, comment on articles, and get exclusive content.
KEYBANK SCOUTING REPORT MATCHDAY PREVIEW: Timbers duel with FC Dallas at home
WATCH: Caleb Porter & Will Johnson discuss opportunities against FCD
READ: Timbers are "confident and in form"
READ: Quick Strikes: Five numbers to know for #PORvDAL
READ: Adi is a man on fire
DAL: Dallas previews the Timbers
DAL: Fabian Castillo is expectant father-to-be
Join the on Twitter with #RCTID