The 1975 Trust: Timbers 2 Founding Group of Season Ticket Holders
The 1975 Trust is officially closed. Enrollment was only open during the 2015 inaugural season, and limited to the first 1,975 people who joined. As the pioneering set of season ticket holders, 1975 Trust members have the opportunity to actively take part in a variety of team decisions, helping determine programs, policy and structure. Choose team kits on match day. Decide certain concession options at select games. Determine creative direction on design projects.
2017 T2 Season Tickets
While the 1975 Trust is now closed, T2 season tickets will soon be available for the 2017 season. Benefits include:
- Savings off the box office price
- Guaranteed ticket to all 13 home games in-market
- Access to exclusive pre-sales for events at Providence Park
- The best seats at Merlo Field and Providence Park
Season tickets can be secured by calling or emailing the Timbers Ticket Sales team at 503.553.5555 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
How does 1975 Trust voting work?
1975 Trust Members will receive emails throughout the season with links directing them to the various voting topics/questions. Each season ticket holder has the ability to cast one vote per topic. Deadlines for each voting topic are listed next to the poll, and results will be posted on timbers2.com (on this page) after the voting period is complete.
Additional 1975 Trust Benefits include, but are not limited to:
- 15% discount off of T2 merchandise (show your season ticket to access the discount at point-of-sale)
- 25% discount off of food and beverage at Merlo Field matches during the first 30 minutes after gates open (present your 1975 Trust ticket at point-of-sale to redeem)
- Access to post-game autographs at T2 home matches (space is limited by game)
- 1975 Trust Members are randomly selected in the weeks before each home match and will be contacted by email by their service rep. The autograph session takes place after each home game, about 15-20 minutes after the final whistle. Fans are encouraged to bring one item to get signed. Autograph signings will be held behind the General Admission sections to the north of Merlo Field. Portland Timbers 2 cannot guarantee any signatures, specific signatures, or specific players during the autograph session, nor guarantee duration of the session.
- Access to pre-game chalk talks by T2 technical staff
- Opportunity to be selected to participate in T2 pre-game activities
Where are Timbers 2 home matches played?
The majority of T2 matches are played at Merlo Field on the campus of the University of Portland. Each season, there are normally 1-2 matches also played at Providence Park.
What is USL?
USL is the highest level U.S. men’s professional soccer league below and in support of Major League Soccer. There are currently 24 teams in USL, with 12 each in the Western and Eastern Conferences. USL is the longest-standing pro league affiliate member of U.S. Soccer.