The Portland Timbers return to Providence Park for a home stretch taking on the Montreal Impact Wednesday evening at 7:30pm PT.
ROOT SPORTS is broadcasting the game with Jake Zivin and Ross Smith on the broadcast call. ROOT SPORTS can bee seen locally in Portland on channels 734 on Comcast, 687 on DirecTV, 426 on Dish Network and 576 on Frontier Fios. Check your local listings for further details.
Keith Bleyer and Brett Jacobs will provide the radio call on 750 AM/102.9 FM The Game, featuring a free online audio webstream available via 750TheGame.com.
The Timbers will be wearing their Primary Green kits for this match.
- MATCHCENTER: Lineups
- MATCHCENTER: Timeline
- MATCHCENTER: Stats
- MATCHDAY PREVIEW: Timbers vs. Impact
- READ: #PORvMTL Quick Strikes with five numbers to know for the match
- READ: Around Town with defender Zarek Valentin
- READ: Jake Gleeson named to MLS Team of the Week
- WATCH: Porter, Borchers and Zemanski preview the Impact
- MTL: Impact scouts the Timbers
- MTL: Impact acquire Amadou Dia from SKC
- PLAY: Set Piece: A Timbers Video Game
Providence Park Notes
Beginning on June 22, 2016, all guests entering Providence Park will be subject to new enhanced security screening procedures, including metal detector screening prior to admittance to all Thorns & Portland Timbers matches. The new security measures are being put in place at all MLS soccer venues.
With the new policies in place, we are encouraging all fans to arrive extra early for matches to minimize wait times and potential delays entering Providence Park. Remember, early entry into the stadium for Timbers matches includes concession discounts—courtesy of Simple—of up to 25 percent on all concessions beginning the hour after the first gates open (e.g. between 5:30-6:30 p.m. for a 7:30 p.m. match).
This enhanced screening includes walkthrough metal detectors (magnetometers), and a recently implemented bag size policy (bags larger than 14” x 14” x 6” are not be allowed into Providence Park). Providence Park does not offer storage of prohibited items or oversized bags for guests, so everyone is encouraged to familiarize themselves with the new policies.
Guests with special medical and dietary needs will be accommodated on a case-by-case basis with respect and minimal inconvenience.
All five gates at Providence Park will have magnetometers. Click here for additional information.
- Check out the Stand Together 50/50 raffle.
- Visit Boke Dokie in the SE corner of the stadium as part of the Portland Timbers Food Cart Alliance (PTFCA).
1. Get To The Stadium
2. Buy Tickets
3. Choose Your Entrance - KeyBank Club seats open two hours prior to kickoff. Gate 3 (Timbers Army Gate) opens two hours prior to kickoff for people with wristbands (see below) and then 90 minutes prior without wristbands along with Gates 1, 2, 4, & 5 - SEE SPECIAL ENTRY PROCEDURE FOR GATE 3 BELOW
4. Find Your Seat
5. Enjoy The Match
6. After The Match
Also read our guides on TriMet, Parking, and Guest Guide.
Timbers Army Gate 3 Procedures
Due to the high demand for the best seats in the Timbers Army and our desire to provide a fair and consistent early entry procedure, we will be once again using a system of wristbands to help facilitate early entry at Gate 3 for Timbers Army fans at Providence Park. This has been done after consultation with the 107ist Board who will assist with additional volunteers to help with education and execution. For more details, please visit the Timbers Army Gate Wristband FAQ.