The Portland Timbers return to Providence Park Friday to host the San Jose Earthquakes at 8pm PT on KPTV FOX 12 Oregon. The match is presented by adidas.
KPTV will broadcast the game with Jake Zivin and Ross Smith on the call. KPTV can be seen in Portland on channels 712 on Comcast, 12 on DirecTV and Dish Network and 512 on Frontier Fios. The game will also be broadcast nationally on UniMás on channels 631 on Comcast, 408 on DirecTV, 272 on Dish Network and 41 on Frontier Fios in Portland and on Facebook Live. Check your local listings for further details.
Keith Bleyer and Brett Jacobs will provide the radio call on 102.9 FM The Game, featuring a free online audio webstream available via www.1029thegame.com.
The Timbers will be wearing their Primary Green kits for this match.
- MATCHCENTER: Timeline
- MATCHCENTER: Stats
- MATCHCENTER: Lineups
- VOTE: Vote Timbers for 2017 MLS All-Star Game
- MATCHDAY PREVIEW: Timbers vs. Quakes
- READ: #PORvSJ Quick Strikes with five numbers to know for the match
- WATCH: Miller: "Now we're at home. We know we are strong at home"
- WATCH: Porter press conference discusses game against SJ
- WATCH: Chara's daughter interviews Darlington Nagbe
- READ: Ebobisse talks about visiting DMZ in special U-20 World Cup journal
- READ: Ebobisse's relieved, happy after scoring first U-20 World Cup goal
- WATCH: Okugo answers fan questions on Twitch while playing FIFA 17
- SJ: Five players called into national teams
- SJ: Weekly update from the Quakes
- DOWNLOAD: NEW emojis in Two-Stick: Timbers Messenger App
Providence Park Notes
All guests entering Providence Park will be subject to new enhanced security screening procedures, including metal detector screening prior to admittance to all Thorns & Portland Timbers matches.
With security policies in place, we encourage all fans to arrive extra early for matches to minimize wait times and potential delays entering Providence Park.
This enhanced screening includes walkthrough metal detectors (magnetometers), and a recently implemented bag size policy (bags larger than 14” x 14” x 6” are not be allowed into Providence Park). Providence Park does not offer storage of prohibited items or oversized bags for guests, so everyone is encouraged to familiarize themselves with the new policies.
Guests with special medical and dietary needs will be accommodated on a case-by-case basis with respect and minimal inconvenience.
All five gates at Providence Park have magnetometers. Click here for additional information.
- Check out the Stand Together 50/50 raffle.
- Visit Nong's Khao Man Gai in the SE corner of the stadium as part of the Portland Timbers Food Cart Alliance (PTFCA).
- Come to the stadium via Uber? Have an Uber driver who knocked it out of the park? Send them to a Timbers game. Learn how: www.uber.com/info/all-stars.
1. Get To The Stadium
2. Buy Tickets
3. Choose Your Entrance - KeyBank Club seats open two hours prior to kickoff. Gate 3 (Timbers Army Gate) opens two hours prior to kickoff for people with wristbands (see below) and then 90 minutes prior without wristbands along with Gates 1, 2, 4, & 5 - SEE SPECIAL ENTRY PROCEDURE FOR GATE 3 BELOW
4. Find Your Seat
5. Enjoy The Match
6. After The Match
Also read our guides on TriMet, Parking, and Guest Guide.
Timbers Army Gate 3 Procedures
Due to the high demand for the best seats in the Timbers Army and our desire to provide a fair and consistent early entry procedure, we will be once again using a system of wristbands to help facilitate early entry at Gate 3 for Timbers Army fans at Providence Park. This has been done after consultation with the 107ist Board who will assist with additional volunteers to help with education and execution. For more details, please visit the Timbers Army Gate Wristband FAQ.