After playing to a 0-0 draw in Houston, the Timbers return home to host the Dynamo Sunday afternoon (4:30pm PT) in the second leg of the two-game, aggregate-goal Audi 2017 MLS Cup Playoffs Western Conference Semifinals on FS1, presented by Key Bank.
FS1 will broadcast the game with John Strong (play-by-play), Brad Friedel (analyst) and Katie Witham (sideline reporter) on the call. FS1 can be seen in Portland on channels 723 on Comcast, 219 on DirecTV, 150 on Dish Network and 583 on Frontier Fios. Check your local listings for further details.
Jake Zivin (play-by-play), Ross Smith (analyst) and Fletcher Johnson (host) will provide the radio call on 102.9 FM The Game, featuring a free online audio webstream available via www.1029thegame.com.
The Timbers will be wearing their Primary Green kits for this match.
- MATCHCENTER: Timeline
- MATCHCENTER: Stats
- MATCHCENTER: Lineups
- KEYBANK SCOUTING REPORT: Timbers vs. Dynamo
- READ: #PORvHOU Quick Strikes with five numbers to know for the match
- WATCH: Caleb Porter on the team and approach to the second leg
- WATCH: Vytas: "We're just counting the days until Sunday" | Timbers Training
- WATCH: Valeri: "We want to make history for this club. We'll fight hard" | Timbers Training
- READ: How Portland can advance to the Western Conference Championship
- Ti30: The Breakaway | Mattocks talks goal celebrations and more
- Ti30: Mattocks discusses second leg and playing at Providence Park
- READ: Providence Park to have special Tillamook Cheese-inspired dishes for Sunday's playoff match
- READ: Valeri named as finalist for 2017 Landon Donovan MLS MVP Award
- VOTE: Diego Valeri and Darlington Nagbe up for AT&T 2017 MLS Goal of the Year
- VOTE: Jeff Attinella and Jake Gleeson up for 2017 MLS Save of the Year
- READ: Diego Valeri donates items as Cascadia Gamers run game-a-thon stream to support children's hospitals
- HOU: Can the Dynamo get second road win of the year in Portland in Leg 2?
- HOU: Veteran Senderos stepping up when Dynamo need him most
- DOWNLOAD: NEW emojis in Two-Stick: Timbers Messenger App
Providence Park Notes
All guests entering Providence Park will be subject to new enhanced security screening procedures, including metal detector screening prior to admittance to all Thorns & Portland Timbers matches.
With security policies in place, we encourage all fans to arrive extra early for matches to minimize wait times and potential delays entering Providence Park.
This enhanced screening includes walkthrough metal detectors (magnetometers), and a recently implemented bag size policy (bags larger than 14” x 14” x 6” are not be allowed into Providence Park). Providence Park does not offer storage of prohibited items or oversized bags for guests, so everyone is encouraged to familiarize themselves with the new policies.
Guests with special medical and dietary needs will be accommodated on a case-by-case basis with respect and minimal inconvenience.
All five gates at Providence Park have magnetometers. Click here for additional information.
- Check out the Stand Together 50/50 raffle.
- Visit Boke Dokie in the SE corner of the stadium as part of the Portland Timbers Food Cart Alliance (PTFCA).
1. Get To The Stadium
2. Buy Tickets
3. Choose Your Entrance - KeyBank Club seats open two hours prior to kickoff. Gate 3 (Timbers Army Gate) opens two hours prior to kickoff for people with wristbands (see below) and then 90 minutes prior without wristbands along with Gates 1, 2, 4, & 5 - SEE SPECIAL ENTRY PROCEDURE FOR GATE 3 BELOW
4. Find Your Seat
5. Enjoy The Match
6. After The Match
Also read our guides on TriMet, Parking, and Guest Guide.
Timbers Army Gate 3 Procedures
Due to the high demand for the best seats in the Timbers Army and our desire to provide a fair and consistent early entry procedure, we will be once again using a system of wristbands to help facilitate early entry at Gate 3 for Timbers Army fans at Providence Park. This has been done after consultation with the 107ist Board who will assist with additional volunteers to help with education and execution. For more details, please visit the Timbers Army Gate Wristband FAQ.