PORTLAND, Ore. – When fans enter Providence Park – which will be reopened this summer following an $85 million, privately funded transformation – for the much-anticipated Portland Timbers home opener on June 1, they’ll also notice a new look and feel to the stadium’s food and beverage service. The Timbers, Portland Thorns FC and Levy worked together throughout the offseason to craft a hospitality brand and promise unique to Providence Park. Park Provisions will operate as the hospitality team serving Providence Park, powered by Levy’s operational prowess.
- READ: FAQ on Park Provisions at Providence Park
- READ: Park Provisions brings more options, local flavor
Park Provisions goes beyond new logos and colors on uniforms and menus. The brand signifies a commitment to working with Portland-based restaurants and providers, as well as delivering authentic hospitality, exceptional service and unrivaled experiences on game day and beyond.
“We are proud to offer our fans a wide variety of the best local flavors around, and to set a new standard for everything fans taste at Providence Park,” said Mike Golub, president of business for the Timbers and Thorns FC. “In working closely with Levy throughout the stadium-transformation process, we realized a great opportunity to deliver a special experience unique to Providence Park and Portland.”
Expanded Portland flavors, personalized dining experiences
Providence Park’s renovations deliver 19 new dining destinations across concessions and increase the stadium’s points of sale by 30 percent. Among the hospitality highlights curated by Park Provisions:
- Portland favorites Podnah’s Pit and HOTLIPS Pizza join the dining lineup, and fans will notice an expanded menu of Tillamook dishes across Providence Park
- The KeyBank Club introduces several new food and beverage options, including a refreshed bar and food kiosk on the deck serving cheesesteaks and other fan favorites
- Evergreen Corner, a new destination in Section 113, offers a walk-in beer bar and food kiosk serving an array of Tillamook dishes
- Vendors will now sell beer and snacks in the Timbers Army / Rose City Riveters general admission section in the North End
- Fans in Field Seats can order from an updated in-seat menu featuring Pacific Northwest favorites like a Dungeness crab cocktail
For a sneak peek at Park Provisions and the new menu at Providence Park, please visit here.
Park Pricing Series
Concessions prices across the board at Providence Park have frozen this season, representing no price increase from last season. The Timbers and Thorns FC also introduced a series of six Park Pricing games, presented by Coors Light, where fans will find $2 hot dogs, $2 nachos and $5, 16-ounce cans of Coors Light. Click here for more information.
About Park Provisions
Park Provisions, powered by Levy, delivers dynamic, authentic hospitality to devoted Portland Timbers and Portland Thorns FC supporters. Our goal is to provide exceptional service, delectable food and unrivaled experiences on game day and beyond, showcasing fresh, local ingredients and the best flavors Portland has to offer.