The Portland Timbers host Canadian rival Vancouver Whitecaps FC Sunday evening in a closed-door match at Providence Park. The match is presented by McDonald's McDelivery. Kickoff is 7:00pm PT on FOX 12 PLUS (KPDX).
- MATCHCENTER: Preview
- MATCHCENTER: Lineup
- MLS: League to use points per game to determine final standings
FOX 12 PLUS is broadcasting the Timbers game at 7:00pm PT with Jake Zivin (play-by-play), Ross Smith (soccer analyst) and Nat Borchers (soccer analyst) on the call. Check your local listings for further details and see below for more info.
Keith Bleyer (play-by-play) and Joe Sleven (soccer analyst) will provide the radio call on 750 The Game with a free audio webstream available online.
- KEYBANK SCOUTING REPORT: Timbers take on Whitecaps at Providence Park
- QUICK STRIKES: Timbers have four players with seven or more goals
- READ: Farley | As playoffs approach, Timbers want to maintain strong rhythm
- WATCH: Savarese on facing Vancouver: "We expect that this match is going to be very tough"
- WATCH: Zivin talks with Williamson about Vancouver: "We need to show them whose park this is"
- WATCH: SLOMO: Andy Polo's incredible golazo against LA
- READ: Y. Chara to MLS Team of the Week, Niezgoda on the bench
- READ: Timbers run over Galaxy in 5-2 win
- VAN: 'Caps Primetime talks with Carl Valentine and Ross Smith
RALLY THE VOTE
The Timbers encourage voting and voting registration as part of the Rally the Vote campaign and Major League Soccer’s Unites to Vote platform.
Rally the Vote is a nonpartisan coalition in partnership with When We All Vote and RISE, composed of over 40 professional sports franchises whose aim is to urge their fans to register to vote and participate in elections. Teams from the NBA, NFL, MLB, NHL, MLS, WNBA and NWSL have joined the effort to encourage fans to get in the game and make their voices heard. For more information, click here.
HOW TO WATCH
FOX 12 PLUS (KPDX) is broadcast in the Portland/Vancouver metro area and various outer communities. These viewers can access FOX 12 PLUS (KPDX) via cable, satellite, or over-the-air antenna. All Timbers broadcasts on FOX 12 Plus can also be found in Eugene on KEVU and in Medford on KMVU/KFBI. Check your local listings for channel designation.
Oregon viewers without access to the channels referenced above can find these game broadcasts on Major League Soccer’s out-of-market package, ESPN+.