Cleaning, Santiation and Safety
As part of the organization’s commitment to sanitation and safety, the following procedures will be in place during each match:
- Fan Experience staff are required to pass a health screening prior to entering Providence Park.
- Fan Experience staff will wear masks throughout the event.
- Fan Experience staff working the gates will wear plastic face shields.
- Fan Experience staff are required to complete a COVID-19 safety training program.
- Fan Experience staff are prohibited from making any physical contact with guests (e.g. handshakes, hugs, etc.).
- All water fountains will be closed.
- All guest areas will be sanitized 24 hours prior to every home match, in accordance with approved CDC methods and products.
- All high touch/traffic areas, such as restrooms, will be cleaned frequently throughout the match by a designated sanitation team.
- Additional hand sanitizers will be installed throughout the facility.
Main | General | Entry, Exit & Venue Access | Ticketing & Seating | Cleaning/Sanitation | Mask | Food & Beverage | Cashless Transactions | PTFC Authentics/Merchandise | Sunset Porsche Audi Suites | Premium Seating