Entry, Exit and Venue Access
All gates will open 90 minutes prior to kickoff. The entry process will work as follows:
- All gates will have designated lanes for use.
- Entry lanes will be set up with floor markings within line queues to maintain a minimum of 6’ between each group.
- Guests will be security-screened, bag checked and enter Providence Park through a magnetometer.
- Ticket entry will be via touchless scanning kiosks.
- Every fan will be encouraged to enter through a specific gate entrance based on their ticket location. These locations will be reflected on your digital ticket.
- A clear-bag policy will be implemented. View policy here.
- Limited bike racks will be available along Morrison Street. Bike racks will be spaced according to social distancing protocol.
- Please note that Morrison Street will remain open during limited capacity matches.
- Gate G will not be open as a ticket entry point.
All gates will be open for egress, except Gate G. To minimize concourse traffic flow following each match, guests will be encouraged to leave through the exit(s) closest to their seat location.
AROUND THE VENUE / DIRECTIONAL PROCEDURES
A number of new directional procedures will be in place to encourage social distancing throughout Providence Park. These include:
- Each outer walkway between the main concourse and the seating bowl will be designed as either “in/toward the field” or “out/away from the field.” Floor and stadium signage will be used to designate the direction of each corridor.
- Guest Attendants will help control the flow of traffic throughout the facility to encourage social distancing between guests.
- New directional signage will be added throughout concourse, including floor markers, to encourage social distancing.
Main | General | Entry, Exit & Venue Access | Ticketing & Seating | Cleaning/Sanitation | Mask | Food & Beverage | Cashless Transactions | PTFC Authentics/Merchandise | Sunset Porsche Audi Suites | Premium Seating