PROVIDENCE PARK CONSTRUCTION – MATCHDAY UPDATES
Providence Park is currently in the midst of an extensive stadium expansion that will add approximately 4,000 new seats and a striking new street-level colonnade along the eastern side of the stadium. As a function of the ongoing construction, access to parts of Providence Park will change or be off-limits for parts of the season.
This page is dedicated to summarizing these construction updates ahead of each home match. Supporters are recommended to arrive early to avoid delays entering Providence Park. Note: Access will potentially change throughout the year, so please check this page before each Timbers, Thorns or T2 match.
See map below to view recommended gate entries, food/bev kiosks and areas inaccessible due to construction.
- The family restrooms on the east concourse will be closed.
- There will be four (4) ADA portable toilets on the east concourse along the temporary stadium fence on 18th Ave.
- Temporary stadium fencing will be in place along 18th Ave.
- The outer eastside concourse will be closed from the Panini concession stand (top of section 98) to the Axe concession stand (top of section 96). All fans will need to use the inner concourse on the eastside of the stadium.
- A portion of the sidewalk will be closed; fans will need to walk along the closed 18th Ave to get around the closed sidewalk area.
- There will be new locations for the previous east concourse beer/liquor carts and merchandise kiosks (these locations will be subject to change match to match).
- The Wok Food Cart will be closed.
GATES/POINTS OF ENTRY
- We encourage all ticket holders to use the gate closest to their seat. See map for reference.
- The new temporary 18th Ave. Gate (near the junction with SW Yamhill St.), along 18th Ave., will be closed.
- The former adidas Timbers Team Store formerly located on the Dutch Bros Plaza inside of Gate 2 will be closed. Temporary fencing will be up surrounding the area.
- There will be a temporary pedestrian walkway on 18th Ave., running parallel to the stadium (north/south).
- The Face Painter will be located behind section 122/123, underneath the Gate 5 stairwell.
- The Thorns FC team store located in the Providence Sports Care Center will remain open during construction, but access might be limited during certain time periods.
- The Providence Sports Care Center entry will remain open to KeyBank Club ticket holders.
TIMBERS ARMY WRISTBAND POLICY
Supporters seeking wristbands will not be allowed to line up more than 24 hours prior to a Timbers match and camping will be prohibited.
The line for the wristband distribution will start at the a-frame near the credential booth on the eastern side of the 20th St/Alaska Plaza (roughly across the street from the Verizon store), and queue along Morrison to the east.
The total number of wristbands distributed will drop from 1,000 to 600.
The distribution window will increase to as much as eight (8) hours before kick-off; the wristband distribution window will now be between 3-8 hours.
Ingress will take place with two (2) lines of 300. Wristbands numbered 1-300 will line up to the east and enter first. Wristbands 301-600 will line up to the west of Gate 3.
- View full policy here.