NEW YORK – In conjunction with Jersey Week, Major League Soccer unveiled the 2021 best-selling MLS jerseys with both Portland Timbers midfielder Diego Valeri (No. 19) and Diego Chara (No. 22) among the top 25.
The rankings are based on overall retail sales of adidas MLS jerseys on MLSstore.com since the beginning of 2021.
2021 Best-Selling MLS Jerseys:
- Josef Martínez (Atlanta United)
- Raúl Ruidíaz (Seattle Sounders FC)
- Carlos Vela (LAFC)
- Javier ‘Chicharito’ Hernández (LA Galaxy)
- Nicolás Lodeiro (Seattle Sounders FC)
- Cristian Roldan (Seattle Sounders FC)
- Miles Robinson (Atlanta United)
- Fredy Montero (Seattle Sounders FC)
- Jonathan dos Santos (LA Galaxy)
- Sebastian Lletget (LA Galaxy)
- Nani (Orlando City)
- Chris Wondolowski (San Jose Earthquakes)
- Cecilio Domínguez (Austin FC)
- Emanuel Reynoso (Minnesota United FC)
- Brenner (FC Cincinnati)
- Lucas Zelarayán (Columbus Crew)
- Walker Zimmerman (Nashville SC)
- Johnny Russell (Sporting Kansas City)
- Diego Valeri (Portland Timbers) --> BUY IT
- Alejandro Bedoya (Philadelphia Union)
- Gonzalo Higuaín (Inter Miami CF)
- Diego Chara (Portland Timbers) --> BUY IT
- Alex Ring (Austin FC)
- Tomás Pochettino (Austin FC)
- Hany Mukhtar (Nashville SC)
For more information on the best-selling MLS jerseys, visit MLSstore.com.
Get your Diego Valeri Timbers kit!
Get your Diego Chara Timbers kit!