Timbers vs. Vancouver Whitecaps, August 25, 2012; 7:30pm PT - ROOT SPORTS
The quest for the Cascadia Cup continues as the Portland Timbers host Vancouver Whitecaps FC at JELD-WEN Field on August 25, 2012 at 7:30 pm PT (Presented by KeyBank). Tune-in on
with John Strong and Robbie Earle on the call. Keith Blyer and Adin Brown are on the radio via
750 AM The Game
and Spanish language broadcast is on
La Pantera 940
The Timbers will be wearing their primary green kits this evening.
KeyBank, as part of their Summer of Rewards program, will be giving away 4,000 special edition sunglasses as well as 1000 Timbers Bucks certificates, each worth $10 that can be used in all JELD-WEN Field concession stands and Timbers team store
Also, check out The Frying Scotsman as part of the Portland Timbers Food Cart Alliance at the Soccer City USA Grill.
1. Get To The Stadium
2. Buy Tickets
3. Choose Your Entrance - KeyBank Club seats and Gate 3 (Timbers Army Gate) open two hours prior to kickoff, Gate 3, Gates 1, 2, 4, & 5 are 75 minutes prior - SEE SPECIAL ENTRY PROCEDURE FOR GATE 3 BELOW
4. Find Your Seat
5. Enjoy The Match
6. After The Match
Also read our guides on TriMet, Parking, and a primer on Day-of-Event policies.
New Timbers Army Gate Procedures
In order to provide a fair and consistent entry procedure for Timbers Army fans entering through Gate 3, please read the following procedure. This has been done after consultation with the 107ist Board who will assist with additional volunteers to help with education and execution
- The first 1,000 TA fans will receive a numbered wristband based on arrival order
- Wristbands will be placed on each fan upon arrival (Limit 1 per person)
- Fans should line up numerically 180 minutes before kick-off (4:30 p.m.)
- Fans that do not return by 4:30 p.m. are not guaranteed priority entry
- Gate 3 will open 120 minutes before kickoff (5:30 p.m.)
- There will be an express and a bag check lane so your wristband number does not guarantee numerical entry due to security checks in the bag line.
Fans not arriving in time to recieve a wristband must go to the end of the Gate 3 line or utlize alternative JELD-WEN Field gates that open at 90 minutes before kick-off (6:00 p.m.) For more information, please read this 107ist FAQ.
JELD-WEN Field Stadium App
Find your way around JELD-WEN Field with this free app for both iPhone and Android. Get the quickes route to your seat, find nearby amenities, and look up a complete menu of all stadium food options and locations.
Tweet your photos, stories, videos around the match with hashtag
Become a Fan
View photos from the match, comment on articles, and get exclusive content.
PDF: Pregame Match Notes
PDF: MLS Game Guide
MATCHDAY PREVIEW: Building off recent play, Timbers host 'Caps
READ: KeyBank Match-up: Darlington Nagbe vs. Darren Mattocks
READ: Strong's Notes: Be Up For The Fight
READ: Timbers put focus on Cascadia Cup
READ: Cascadia Cup Standings Update
WATCH: Wilkinson, Jewsbury & Kimura prepared for Cascadia clash with 'Caps
WATCH: Supporters on Cascadia: Bruce Eaton
WATCH: Supporters on Cascadia: Why the Cup Matters
VAN: Carl Valentine talks 'Caps
VAN: 'Caps make second 2012 visit to Rose City
Join the live chat below hosted by PortlandTimbers.com editor Brian Costello.