The Portland Timbers and Toronto FC are set for a nationally televised Sunday matinee at Providence Park kicking off at 12:30pm PT, presented by Portland General Electric.
Adrian Healey and Taylor Twellman will provide the call on ESPN. ESPN can bee seen locally in Portland on channels 735 on Comcast, 206 on DirecTV, 140 on Dish Network, and 570 on Frontier Fios. Check your local listings for further details.
Jake Zivin and Ross Smith have the radio call on 750 AM/102.9 FM The Game, featuring a free online audio webstream available via 750TheGame.com.
The Timbers will be wearing their Primary Green kits for this match.
- MATCHCENTER: Lineups
- MATCHCENTER: Timeline
- MATCHCENTER: Stats
- MATCHDAY PREVIEW: Timbers vs. TFC
- READ: The Reinvention of Caleb Porter: Reflection and renewal in the Rose City | An Excerpt
- READ: #PORvTOR numbers to know in the latest Quick Strikes
- WATCH: Porter, Ridgewell and Nagbe discuss the game ahead against TFC
- TOR: Will Johnson set for return to Portland
- TOR: Reds preview Portland
Providence Park Notes
- New MLS security measures are in effect for 2016, including new bag guidelines. All for extra time when arriving at the stadium. See the updates in the Guest Guide.
- New year, new gear. Check out all the new items at the adidas Timbers Team Store.
- Check out the Stand Together 50/50 raffle.
- Visit Nong's Khao Man Gai in the SE corner of the stadium as part of the Portland Timbers Food Cart Alliance (PTFCA).
1. Get To The Stadium
2. Buy Tickets
3. Choose Your Entrance - KeyBank Club seats open two hours prior to kickoff. Gate 3 (Timbers Army Gate) opens two hours prior to kickoff for people with wristbands (see below) and then 90 minutes prior without wristbands along with Gates 1, 2, 4, & 5 - SEE SPECIAL ENTRY PROCEDURE FOR GATE 3 BELOW
4. Find Your Seat
5. Enjoy The Match
6. After The Match
Also read our guides on TriMet, Parking, and Guest Guide.
Timbers Army Gate 3 Procedures
Due to the high demand for the best seats in the Timbers Army and our desire to provide a fair and consistent early entry procedure, we will be once again using a system of wristbands to help facilitate early entry at Gate 3 for Timbers Army fans at Providence Park. This has been done after consultation with the 107ist Board who will assist with additional volunteers to help with education and execution. For more details, please visit the Timbers Army Gate Wristband FAQ.