On Friday, Thorns FC acquired one of the most exciting Australian players in forward Caitlin Foord. Learn a bit more about the newest Portland player.
- Foord has won two Australian W-League Premiership titles (2010-11 with Sydney FC, 2014 with Perth Glory) and one championship (2012-13 with Sydney FC)
- At the 2011 FIFA World Cup in Germany, Foord was the youngest Australian player to ever play in a World Cup match, appearing at the age of 16
- She was named the FIFA Women's World Cup Best Women's Young Player at the 2011 tournament
- In 2016, Foord was award the Asian Women's Footballer of the Year Award
- Foord has a dog named Peach