Considered one of the top young Brazilian women's footballers in the world, Andressinha now finds herself in the Rose City. Learn more about the midfielder.
- Andressinha has 21 caps for the Brazil Women's National Team with seven goals scored
- She is a veteran of both the 2015 FIFA Women's World Cup in Canada where the team made a run to the Round of 16. Andressinha also appeared at the 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio in her native Brazil where they came in fourth place
- She was captain of the Brazil Women's National Team at the 2012 FIFA U-17 Women's World Cup
- Growing up in the Rio Grande do Sul region of southern Brazil, Andressinha's first contact with the game came playing futsal
- She is a fan of Brazilian soccer powerhouses Internacional and Grêmio