To celebrate the first official day of training for the Portland Timbers 2018 season, and the launch of the new Portland Timbers secondary kit, enter for a chance to win a trip to Timbers pre-season in Tucson, OR any of the first five regular season away matches of 2018. Yes, that’s six (6) chances to win! To enter, just retweet the original contest post, including the hashtag #AlaskaAwayDays.
Each winner and a guest will receive round trip air travel courtesy of Alaska Airlines. The winner will also receive hotel accommodations, match tickets and two new secondary kits (for them and their guest).* Each winner will be selected at random; a different winner will be selected for each trip, for a total of six (6) winners.
The travel dates for each trip are outlined below:
- February 17 Pre-season Match vs. FC Dallas in Tucson (Friday, February 16 to Sunday, February 18)
- March 4 at LA Galaxy (Saturday, March 3 to Monday, March 5)
- March 10 at NY Red Bulls (Friday, March 9 to Sunday, March 11)
- March 24 at FC Dallas (Friday, March 23 to Sunday, March 25)
- March 31 at Chicago (Friday, March 30 to Sunday, April 1)
- April 8 at Orlando (Saturday, April 7 to Monday, April 9)
The sweepstakes starts now and ends on Wednesday, January 31 at 12 p.m. PT. Winners will be notified via a direct message from the Timbers official Twitter account no later than Thursday, February 1 at 12 p.m. PT; winners must respond within 24 hours confirming their attendance.
WHEN WILL THE NEW JERSEY BE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE?
The new secondary kits will be available for all supporters both in-person at the adidas Timbers Team Store at Providence Park and online, in early February. Jerseys will be available in men’s (short and long sleeve), women’s and youth sizes. Follow the Timbers digital and social channels for details on exact timing.
* All costs incurred outside of air travel, hotel and match tickets are the responsibility of the winners.