The Portland Timbers set to take on the LA Galaxy Friday evening at Providence Park in the Round of 16 of the 2018 Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup. Kickoff is 8:00pm PT with match available in a webstream at Timbers.com (above).
Timbers.com will broadcast the game with Jake Zivin (play-by-play), Ross Smith (soccer analyst) and Nat Borchers (sideline) on the call.
- KEYBANK SCOUTING REPORT: What to watch for as the Timbers host LA in the USOC
- READ: Quick Strikes with five USOC numbers on #PORvLA
- READ: Know Your Opponent: Ibrahimović's absence presents opportunity for Kamara
- VOTE: Vote Timbers for the 2018 MLS All-Star Game
- LISTEN: Langsdorf and more on Soccer Made in Portland podcast
- LA: LA previews Portland
- LA: Galaxy sign Sheanon Williams
Providence Park Construction Updates
Providence Park is currently in the midst of an extensive stadium expansion that will add approximately 4,000 new seats and a striking new street-level colonnade along the eastern side of the stadium. As a function of the ongoing construction, access to parts of Providence Park will change or be off-limits for parts of the season.
For the match on June 15, See Map for best points of entry, food/beverage kiosks and areas inaccessible due to construction.
- The family restrooms on the east concourse will be closed.
- There will be four (4) ADA portable toilets on the east concourse along the temporary stadium fence on 18th Ave.
- Temporary stadium fencing will be in place along 18th Ave.
- The outer eastside concourse will be closed from the Panini concession stand (top of section 98) to the Axe concession stand (top of section 96). All fans will need to use the inner concourse on the eastside of the stadium.
- A portion of the sidewalk will be closed; fans will need to walk along the closed 18th Ave to get around the closed sidewalk area.
- There will be new locations for the previous east concourse beer/liquor carts and merchandise kiosks (these locations will be subject to change match to match).
GATES/POINTS OF ENTRY
- We encourage all ticket holders to use the gate closest to their seat. See map for reference.
- The new temporary 18th Ave. Gate (near the junction with SW Yamhill St.), along 18th Ave., will be closed.
- The former adidas Timbers Team Store formerly located on the Dutch Bros Plaza inside of Gate 2 will be closed. Temporary fencing will be up surrounding the area.
- There will be a temporary pedestrian walkway on 18th Ave., running parallel to the stadium (north/south).
- The Face Painter will be located behind section 122/123, underneath the Gate 5 stairwell.
- The Thorns FC team store located in the Providence Sports Care Center will remain open during construction, but access might be limited during certain time periods.
- The Providence Sports Care Center entry will remain open to KeyBank Club ticket holders.
- The Wok Food Cart will be closed.
- OTHER NOTES
- All tickets are for tonight's match are general admission.
- Sections 92-99 as well as C1-5 will be closed for the match.
- All gates at Providence Park have magnetometers. Click here for additional information.
- Check out the Stand Together 50/50 raffle.
- Sealed water bottles or empty personal water canteens/bottles are allowed into Providence Park.
Biking & Ride Share on Matchday
Providence Park offers bike parking for all Timbers matches, and matchday would be a great opportunity to take advantage of this great initiative.