PORTLAND, Ore. – The Portland Timbers, Portland Thorns FC and Park Provisions have partnered together for the 2020 season to further cultivate a hospitality program that is unique to Providence Park, including the continuation of “Park Pricing” games and the addition of Killer Burger to the venue’s dining roster.
Once again the teams are freezing concession food prices across the board, while “Park Pricing” returns with $2.50 hot dogs, $2.50 nachos and $6, “Beer of the Match” 16-ounce cans, provided by sponsors Widmer, Modelo and Coors Light, for midweek Timbers and Thorns FC matches during the 2020 season.
Killer Burger joins returning favorites Podnah’s Pit and HOTLIPS Pizza, and will feature in section 93 with a classic burger, peanut butter pickle bacon burger and a Park exclusive, Striker burger with bacon, grilled jalapeños, Sriracha ketchup, Havarti cheese, mayonnaise and grilled onion.
Featuring 34 draft handles and 14 varieties of beer, including Widmer Brothers, Breakside Brewery and Pelican Brewing, “Crest & Craft” is a new beer and cider stand. Located at the top of section 99 on the eastside of the stadium, this new stand has a similar concept to the Double Post (North End) and Axe & Rose (westside) stands.
In addition, the food and beverage offerings at Providence Park will be under the guidance of new Executive Chef Garrett Boisture, who previously served fans at the Houston Rockets’ Toyota Center and in Portland at the Rose Quarter. Boisture trained in the culinary arts at the New England Culinary Institute, and has worked at some of the top establishments in Charleston, Chicago, Atlanta and Houston. Boisture has also served guests at several premier events, including the U.S. Open Tennis Championships, Kentucky Derby, NBA Finals and NBA All-Star games.
The 2020 season will feature several returning food and beverage partners that highlight local flavors, including an expanded selection of craft beer, wine and other alcoholic beverages. Among those hospitality options curated by Park Provisions:
- Portland favorites Podnah’s Pit and HOTLIPS Pizza are returning for the 2020 lineup, and fans will notice another Portland favorite, Killer Burger, has now joined the Park Provisions team at sec. 93.
- Beverage menus across the venue will feature more Oregon craft beer and cider, including Widmer Brothers, 2 Towns Ciderhouse, Pelican Brewing, Breakside Brewery, Truly Hard Seltzer and many others.
- Tanner Ridge will offer an expanded selection of wines, including The Prisoner and Rombauer Vineyards.
- To further grow the local craft beer presence, the addition of “Crest & Craft” near sec. 99, which will add 34 taps to the eastside.
- Stadium favorites continue to feature locally sourced Tillamook cheeses and ice creams as well as Zenner’s hot dogs and sausages.
- Fans in Field Seats can order from an updated in-seat menu featuring new additions such as the southwest quinoa bowl, buffalo cauliflower wrap and the Tillamook double cheeseburger.
In addition, many of the dining destinations around the stadium will have expanded with new offerings and fan favorites:
- Tillamook Grill: A variety of Tillamook signatures dishes, including bacon queso nachos, cheeseburgers, hot dogs, mac ‘n cheese and quesadillas. The main stand is located at sec. 105 and the carts are located at 113 and 99.
- HOTLIPS Pizza: Cheese, pepperoni, sausage and rotating specialty pizzas by the slice (Main Concourse sec. 119, Duracell Deck).
- La Hacha Cocina: A collection of Latin American-inspired dishes, including Tanner Ridge loaded nachos, taquitos dorados and rotating seasonal favorites (Tanner Ridge).
- Double Post: With over 48 draft beer taps available this is the spot to grab an ice cold local craft beer (Main Concourse sec. 109).
- House of 75: Coastal-inspired dishes such as Tillamook cheddar & broccoli soup, coastal clam chowder; all served in a locally-sourced sourdough bread bowl. We also have our new Pacific shrimp roll served with housemade Old Bay chips (Tanner Ridge).
- Soccer City Classics: Game day favorites and ice cold beverages (Main Concourse sec. 121, 96)
- Podnah’s BBQ: Brisket and pulled pork sandwiches from the acclaimed Portland BBQ favorite (Main Concourse sec. 103, Toyota Terrace).
- Vista Nachos: Loaded nachos smothered in fans’ favorite toppings (Duracell Deck).
- East Vista Melts: Grilled cheeses and ice cold craft beer (Duracell Deck).
In 2020, Providence Park will also offer several new and returning signature dishes and spotlight new craft beer, cider and wine:
Providence Park Signature Dishes
- Tillamook bacon queso nachos: Providence Park Executive Chef Garrett Boisture worked with Tillamook to develop this recipe, putting a local spin on a stadium classic (Main Concourse sec. 105).
- Rooster tots: A Providence Park icon, featuring Tillamook cheeses and locally-inspired toppings that Timbers and Thorns FC fans know and love (Main Concourse sec. 107).
- Tamale Boy: Bean and cheese tamales topped with chicken tinga, cabbage slaw, pico de gallo and queso fresco (Main Concourse sec. 117).
- Uncle Tony’s Pork Rinds: House-made chicharrones with Tajin seasoning and Tapatio sauce (Duracell Deck – Vista Nachos, Tanner Ridge – La Hacha Cocina).
- Oregon craft beer and cider: A wide selection of craft beers from Widmer, 2 Towns Ciderhouse, Breakside Brewery, Pelican Brewing, pFriem, Away Days Brewery, Von Ebert Brewing, Double Mountain Brewing, Laurelwood Brewing Company and many others.
- Oregon wine: Local wines from Westmount Wine Co., Erath Winery, Underwood Wine Co., Eola Hills Wine Cellars, Sweet Cheeks Winery, Argyle Winery and Kings Ridge.
The Timbers and Thorns FC are pleased to announce the teams are freezing concession food prices – representing no price increases from last season – across the board at Providence Park in 2020. The teams are also introducing a series of Park Pricing games, where fans will find $2.50 hot dogs, $2.50 nachos and $6, “Beer of the Match” 16-ounce cans provided by sponsors Widmer, Modelo and Coors Light.
About Park Provisions
Park Provisions, powered by Levy, delivers dynamic, authentic hospitality to devoted Portland Timbers and Portland Thorns FC supporters. Our goal is to provide exceptional service, delectable food and unrivaled experiences on game day and beyond, showcasing fresh, local ingredients and the best flavors Portland has to offer.