STEM sLAB, presented by Daimler Trucks North America, welcome Timber Joey as he shows us how to build a rocket.
For this activity we will use
- Fold paper into fourths
- Cut along the folds
- Roll the paper around your straw then use tape to hold it in place.
- Pinch one end to make the nose of your rocket. Then tape it shut.
- Out of a different piece of paper, cut triangles to make fins.
- Tape the fins on to the end of your rolled paper. (watch the video for this.
- Place your straw in the rocket, then blow into the straw. How far does your rocket go?