The 1975 Trust: Timbers 2 Founding Group of Season Ticket Holders
The 1975 Trust is officially closed. Enrollment was only open during the 2015 inaugural season, and limited to the first 1,975 people who joined. As the pioneering set of season ticket holders, 1975 Trust members have the opportunity to actively take part in a variety of team decisions, helping determine programs, policy and structure. Choose team kits on match day. Decide certain concession options at select games. Determine creative direction on design projects.
2017 T2 Season Tickets
While the 1975 Trust is now closed, T2 season tickets will soon be available for the 2017 season. Benefits include:
- Savings off the box office price
- Guaranteed ticket to all 16 home games in-market
- Access to exclusive pre-sales for events at Providence Park
- The best seats at Providence Park
Season tickets can be secured by calling or emailing the Timbers Ticket Sales team at 503.553.5555 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
How does 1975 Trust voting work?
1975 Trust Members will receive emails throughout the season with links directing them to the various voting topics/questions. Each season ticket holder has the ability to cast one vote per topic. Deadlines for each voting topic are listed next to the poll, and results will be posted on timbers2.com (on this page) after the voting period is complete.
Additional 1975 Trust Benefits include, but are not limited to:
- 10% discount off of T2 merchandise (show your season ticket to access the discount at point-of-sale)
- Access to post-game autographs at T2 home matches (space is limited by game). Post-game autographs will be available following these five matches:
- Saturday, March 25 (7:30p) vs. Real Monarchs SLC
- Friday, April 28 (7:30p) vs. San Antonio FC
- Sunday, June 4 (2p) vs. Vancouver Whitecaps FC 2
- Sunday, August 13 (2p) vs. Sacramento Republic
- Saturday, September 9 (7p) vs. Real Monarchs SLC
- 1975 Trust Members are randomly selected in the weeks before each match and will be contacted by email by their service rep. The autograph session will take place after the game, about 15-20 minutes after the final whistle. Fans are encouraged to bring one item to get signed. Portland Timbers 2 cannot guarantee any signatures, specific signatures, or specific players during the autograph session, nor guarantee duration of the session.
- Access to pre-game chalk talks by T2 technical staff
Where are Timbers 2 home matches played?
Starting in 2017, the majority of T2 matches will be played at Providence Park in downtown Portland.
What is USL?
USL is the highest level U.S. men’s professional soccer league below and in support of Major League Soccer. The USL includes teams in the United States and Canada with 30 teams in 20 U.S. states and two Canadian provinces. The USL was granted provisional Division 2 status by the U.S. Soccer Federation (USSF) Board of Directors in January 2017, a decision that came after the league more than doubled in size since 2014. The USL has built a stable, highly competitive professional soccer league on a national footprint. For more information about the USL, please visit http://www.uslsoccer.com.