The Portland Thorns Pre-ECNL is an elite training program for girls
Portland Thorns Pre-ECNL - U11 & U12
The 2020/2021 season launched the Portland Thorns Pre-ECNL as part of our overall Thorns Academy Program. The Pre-ECNL Program is for select U11 & U12 players to begin training in preparation of joining the Portland Thorns Academy. This is a comprehensive, year-round program designed to develop and challenge these players.
Player Annual Dues: $1,795
The program will run annually May - April
- Twice weekly training by team coach (June-November)
- Select trainings will be scheduled at Providence Park (Thorns FC stadium)
- Tickets to Thorns FC Home Games as available (pending COVID-19 protocols)
- Access to Portland Thorns Academy Coaching Staff
- Access to Thorns Academy Programming
- Thorns FC 1st Team Player and Coach Panels
- Thorns Academy Player Mentorship Program
- Fall OYSA League Games (September-November)
- Futsal Training
- Winter Futsal League
- Twice weekly outdoor team training (January-April)
- Spring OYSA League games (February-April)
- OYSA State Cup entry fee (U11 and U12)
- Providence Play Safe Injury Management Enrollment
- TeamSnap Premium Subscription
- Player, coach, and team registration fees with governing association, coaching salaries, field use and maintenance fees, field equipment, club overhead, the cost for the above included tournaments, league and referee fees.
Thorns Pre-ECNL League
The Thorns Pre-ECNL plays in the OYSA Timbers/Thorns League. Teams will compete the OYSA State Cup, held in April of each year.
For information regarding The Pre-ECNL Program and Tryouts please email:
2023/2024 Season (As of May 2023)
U12 - 2012
Born Jan 1, 2012- Dec 31, 2012
U11 - 2013
Born Jan 1, 2013 - Dec 31, 2013
Players must tryout to be considered for a spot on either of the Pre-ECNL Teams.
Uniform Kits are available at Tursi's Soccer Store
8805 SW Canyon Lane
Portland, OR 97225