Book your group today! Come experience all of the exciting new group options at Providence Park! Portland Thorns matches are a great way for your friends, colleagues, team or family to get together and have an unbelievable time in an incredible atmosphere. The Portland Thorns are pleased to offer group seating for groups of 10 or more. Benefits include:
- Great seats for all of your group members in the same seating section
- Opportunity to win special groups-only prizes
- Personalized service from a group sales representative to assist in planning your event
- Additional special group offers throughout the season
Additionally, special group seating opportunities exist for youth soccer teams and organizations to actively participate in the NWSL match-day experience. Every match is an event at Providence Park, and the Thorns have a variety of great opportunities where your youth club can be involved in activities on the field.
Due to current health and safety protocols, on-field access is prohibited, so the following activities are not currently allowed. If you are interested in reserving one of these options for a future match, please contact our ticket sales team to be placed on a waiting list in anticipation of these experiences being available at a future date.
These additional group seating options include:
- Dream Team -- Get the chance to accompany the Portland Thorns and other NWSL stars as they enter the stadium and be next to them durnig the National Anthem.
- Mini-Match -- Your team gets the opportunity to play on the same pitch as the Portland Thorns during pregame.
- Benchwarmers -- Watch the Portland Thorns and other NWSL stars warm up during pregame from the official player benches on field level.
- Greet the Team -- Get the opportunity to “high-five” the Portland Thorns players and coaches as they enter the pitch for warm-ups.
- Warmup Watchers -- Watch the Portland Thorns and other NWSL stars warm up during pregame from the sideline, on field level, directly behind the field boards.
- Postgame On-Field Group Photo – Your team has the opportunity to come down onto the pitch postgame, and have a professional photo taken by the Portland Timbers and Thorns team photographer in front of the Thorns goal and new south end video wall/scoreboard.
- Final 15 – Your team has the unique opportunity to watch the final 15 minutes of the Thorns match on field level behind the northwest corner flag.
Looking to book an intimate gathering in an exclusive location, a high-energy party or field-level luxury, Thorns matches will provide the perfect atmosphere for your group outing.
For more information on these specialized group seating options, or to speak with a Thorns Ticket Representative, please call 503.553.5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.