The Portland Thorns FC Academy will hold its annual Rose City Silent Auction from May 17-21. The auction features a variety of VIP experiences and one-of-a-kind items with the Thorns, including:
- A private training session with Kelli Hubly
- Single-game suites at Providence Park for a Thorns or Timbers game
- Signed cleats from Sam Coffey
- Signed gear from the 2022 NWSL Championship
- Thorns team- and player-signed jerseys
The Thorns Academy is comprised of over 100 of Oregon’s top youth players and provides an elite training program for girls and young women ages 13-19. The Academy’s mission is to empower female athletes to develop into women of character and community leaders, and prepare players for youth national teams, collegiate or professional opportunities in a positive, player-centered environment.