In 2019, the two-year, eastside stadium expansion at Providence Park will be complete. The renovated venue will feature 4,000 new seats, a striking new street-level colonnade along the eastern side of the stadium and three new seating levels. Each of these will provide stunning views of both the pitch and the Portland skyline to the north, east and south.
Tanner Ridge will provide the best views, finest dining and most dynamic, premium experience in Providence Park. Annual Memberships in this area will include all events hosted at the venue, including all Timbers, Thorns and T2 matches. The entire Tanner Ridge concourse will offer a climate-controlled environment and include the finest amenities and most diverse food options anywhere in the stadium. All of the premium seats in Tanner Ridge will include cup holders and added leg room, so you can enjoy the action in comfort. Additionally, Tanner Ridge members will receive the following exclusive benefits:
- Your name listed on every seat purchased
- Account name included in the Tanner Ridge Founding members wall display
- Upscale complimentary in-seat hawking (bratwurst, burgers, etc.)
- Exclusive off-season and non-gameday events for Tanner Ridge members
- Inaugural gift
- Exclusive team merchandise discount
- Complimentary post-match Dutch Bros coffee and doughnuts
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Pregame/postgame happy hours
- Event space rental discount
East Terrace and East Vista
These two levels have been designed to offer more reserved seating options for our supporters. They will feature a custom and comprehensive concessions menu as well as special amenities for those guests; never will you have to the leave the area and miss even a moment of action.
In addition to the three new levels, current sections 95, 96 and 99 will now have a roof directly above them, providing fully covered seating throughout the area.