In 2019, the two-year, eastside stadium expansion at Providence Park was completed. The renovated venue features 4,000 new seats, a striking new street-level colonnade along the eastern side of the stadium and three new seating levels. Each of these provide stunning views of both the pitch and the Portland skyline to the north, east and south.
Tanner Ridge provides the best views, finest dining and most dynamic, premium experience in Providence Park. Annual Memberships in this area will include all regular-season Timbers, Thorns and T2 matches and events hosted at the venue. The entire Tanner Ridge concourse offers a climate-controlled environment and includes the finest amenities and most diverse food options anywhere in the stadium. All of the premium seats in Tanner Ridge include cup holders and added leg room, so you can enjoy the action in comfort. Additionally, Tanner Ridge members receive the following exclusive benefits:
- Your name listed on every seat purchased
- Upscale complimentary in-seat hawking (bratwurst, burgers, etc.)
- Exclusive off-season and non-gameday events for Tanner Ridge members
- Inaugural gift
- Exclusive team merchandise discount
- Complimentary post-match Dutch Bros coffee and doughnuts
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Pregame/postgame happy hours
- Event space rental discount
Toyota Terrace and Duracell Deck
These two levels have been designed to offer more reserved seating options for our supporters. They feature a custom and comprehensive concessions menu as well as special amenities for those guests; never will you have to the leave the area and miss even a moment of action.