The MLS Portland Timbers and NWSL Portland Thorns FC are proud to offer the number one camp program for soccer players of all skill levels between the ages of 5-18 throughout the state of Oregon and Southwest Washington.
All camp programs have retained the Timbers original TREES program designed to teach young players life values and life skills that are far reaching beyond the soccer field. TEAMWORK, RESPECT, EFFORT, ENVIRONMENT and SPORTSMANSHIP are incorporated into each camp’s curriculum.
The Portland Timbers MLS Soccer Camp Program and Portland Thorns Camp Program will consist of a large variety of camps and programs throughout the year which include:
- Timbers and Thorns Day Camps – all genders - ages 5-13
- Timbers and Thorns Goalkeeper & Striker Camps – all genders - ages 8-18
- Timbers and Thorns Residential Camps – all genders - ages 12-18
- Competitive Training Camps – all genders - ages 10-18
Timbers/Thorns Coaching Staff
- The Timbers/Thorns Soccer Camps feature an outstanding coaching staff, led by top Olympic Development, Regional Training Center, college and club coaches, Timbers Academy, and college players.
- All coaching staff is required to have a United States Soccer Federation (USSF) Coaching License.
- The curriculum for the Timbers/Thorns Soccer Camps is specifically designed by the Timbers coaching staff to challenge players in a friendly, encouraging, and professional environment.
- At the end of every week-long and Residential camp, all Timbers/Thorns Campers, ages 5-9 will receive a Camp Certificate, and players 10+ will receive a Camp Evaluation form - giving them feedback on their play during camp with improvements they can make.
- The Timbers and Thorns soccer program features an incredible 12:1 player-coach ratio, and the program bases all training groups upon skill level and age.
Portland Timbers and Thorns soccer camps are proudly presented by: Alaska Airlines, Allstate, Hampton Lumber, Jersey Mike's Subs, Providence Health & Services, Safeway, and Toyota.
For more information about our camp programs, or to schedule one near you, contact Youth Camps at email@example.com.