Are you committed to making a difference in your community?
Do you have a friend or neighbor that goes above and beyond the call of duty?
NOMINATE YOUR COMMUNITY MVP TODAY!
Major League Soccer is looking for individuals who promote goodwill and help to improve lives in their community.
From May 24 to June 21, MLS fans throughout the League will have the opportunity to nominate themselves or other individuals who go above and beyond to make a difference in their community. One (1) Community MVP will be selected to represent each of the 19 MLS clubs.
Moreover, whoever is selected as Portland's representative for the Community MVP will also be recognized as the Timbers Stand Together All-Star for the month of June.
Winners will be selected based on their efforts in one or more of the following areas:
- Community Service for a local, national or international charity or community organization
- Positive impact on youth
- Environmental Sustainability
- Health, wellness and education
- Military or Civic Service
Each Community MVP will receive:
- VIP tickets to a home game for their representing MLS club
- Recognition at a home game during the 2012 regular season
- Club merchandise
- Winners will also be recognized as the Timbers Stand Together All-Star for June and receive a prize package including: a Stand Together All-Star certificate signed by player(s) and Timber Joey, a Stand Together t-shirt, an autographed Timbers item and a video spot featured on the Portland Timbers website and social media channels
One (1) Grand Prize winner will receive a $10,000 donation to their charity of choice and a trip to the 2012 AT&T MLS All-Star Game. Trip for winner and one (1) guest to include:
- Accommodations for two (2) nights
- Roundtrip coach airfare
- Two (2) tickets to the 2012 AT&T MLS All-Star Game at PPL Park
- Recognition during 2012 AT&T MLS All-Star Game halftime ceremony
- 2012 AT&T MLS All-Star Gift Bag
Grand Prize winner to be announced during 2012 AT&T MLS All-Star halftime ceremony
* NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Enter by June 21, 2012, at 7:59 p.m. Eastern Time. Contest is open only to legal residents of the United States and Canada who are eighteen (18) years or older at the time of entry with a valid e-mail address and Internet access as of May 24, 2012. Limit one (1) entry per household. Void where prohibited or restricted by law, rule or regulation. *Please see Official Sweepstakes Rules for your local MLS club. Official Sweepstakes Rules.