Please fill out the form below to request single-game credential for upcoming Portland Timbers and Portland Thorns FC matches.
Note: All media members must apply for credentials for each match they wish to attend.
The deadline to apply for credentials is 48 hours ahead of each match.
In addition, applying for a credential does not guarantee access. Direct confirmation from Timbers and Thorns FC staff will be sent to those who are approved.
Prior to applying for credentials, please read the following safety protocols and updates:
- Due to health and safety regulations, a very limited number of media members will be accredited to attend each game. We appreciate your understanding. Priority will be given to local beat reporters, national media and wire services.
- By applying for a credential, media members agree and understand that they will be operating under strict safety protocols. Failure to comply with the protocols will result in immediate removal from the venue and credentials may be revoked.
- Attending media members will be required to properly wear a mask at all times while in the venue, except when consuming food or beverage while seated.
- At entry, media members will be temperature screened and must use one of many hand sanitizing stations located at each entrance. While in the venue, media members are required to follow social distancing guidelines.
- All post-game media availability will be conducted via virtual press conference.