The Portland Timbers clash with the LA Galaxy Wednesday evening in a closed-door match at Providence Park. The match is presented by Director's Mortgage. Kickoff is 7pm PT on ESPN.
ESPN is broadcasting the game at 7:00pm PT with Jon Champion (play-by-play) and Taylor Twellman (soccer analyst) on the call. Check your local listings for further details and see below for more info.
Jake Zivin (play-by-play) and Nat Borchers (soccer analyst) will provide the radio call on 750 The Game with a free audio webstream available online.
- KEYBANK SCOUTING REPORT: Timbers host LA at Providence Park
- QUICK STRIKES:Timbers are averaging 2.05 goals per game
- READ:Timbers aim to regain traction against Galaxy
- WATCH:Defender Marco Farfan talks with Jake Zivin about the team ahead of LA
- WATCH: Savarese: "We need to be very top level, very sharp"
- READ: Timbers draw 1-1 with Sounders
- LA:LA loses 2-0 to LAFC
RALLY THE VOTE
The Timbers encourage voting and voting registration as part of the Rally the Vote campaign and Major League Soccer’s Unites to Vote platform.
Rally the Vote is a nonpartisan coalition in partnership with When We All Vote and RISE, composed of over 40 professional sports franchises whose aim is to urge their fans to register to vote and participate in elections. Teams from the NBA, NFL, MLB, NHL, MLS, WNBA and NWSL have joined the effort to encourage fans to get in the game and make their voices heard. For more information, click here.
ESPN is available via your local cable provider. Check your local cable listings for channel designation.