Portland Timbers vs. Houston Dynamo, Apr. 6, 2013; 7:30pm PT - ROOT SPORTS
The Portland Timbers return to JELD-WEN Field to host the Houston Dynamo on April 6, 2013 at 7:30pm PT, presented by Portland General Electric. The game can be seen on ROOT SPORTS with John Strong and Robbie Earle on the call (in Portland on channels 34 & 734 on Comcast, 687 on DirecTV and 426 on Dish Network). Keith Bleyer and Adin Brown host the radio call on 750 AM The Game while Spanish language broadcast is on La Pantera 940. The Timbers will be wearing their primary 2013 Green kits this evening. If you are outside the online blackout region of Oregon, Washington, Alaska, Idaho and Montana, the match is part of MLSsoccer.com's Stream of the Week. Watch it free here.
JELD-WEN Field Notes
- All concession items (both food and drinks) are 25% off from gates opening until 6:30 pm (excluding Qdoba products)
- Additionally, 12 oz. Rolling Rock will be $2 at the Soccer City Grill and Bottom’s Up Beer Cart. Offer also good from gates opening until 6:30pm. The two offers can’t be combined.
- Check out Nong's Kai Khao Man Gai as part of the Portland Timbers Food Cart Alliance (PTFCA).
- Info on water policy can also be found on The Backcut blog.
- Stumptown Coffee Roaster wants to know your pregame ritual. Instagram pics for prizes.
- E-cycle your old mobile phone.
- Sign up for our new free text score program for instant updates on the match.
1. Get To The Stadium
2. Buy Tickets
3. Choose Your Entrance - KeyBank Club seats open two hours prior to kickoff. Gate 3 (Timbers Army Gate) opens two hours prior to kickoff for people with wristbands (see below) and then 90 minutes prior without wrist band along with Gates 1, 2, 4, & 5 - SEE SPECIAL ENTRY PROCEDURE FOR GATE 3 BELOW
4. Find Your Seat
5. Enjoy The Match
6. After The Match
Also read our guides on TriMet, Parking, and a primer on Day-of-Event policies.
Timbers Army Gate 3 Procedures
Due to the high demand for the best seats in the Timbers Army and our desire to provide a fair and consistent early entry procedure, we will be once again using a system of wristbands to help facilitate early entry at Gate 3 for Timbers Army fans at JELD-WEN Field. This has been done after consultation with the 107ist Board who will assist with additional volunteers to help with education and execution. For more details, please visit the Timbers Army Gate Wristband FAQ.
JELD-WEN Field Stadium App
Find your way around JELD-WEN Field with this free app for both iPhone and Android. Get the quickes route to your seat, find nearby amenities, and look up a complete menu of all stadium food options and locations.
View photos from the match, comment on articles, and get exclusive content.
MATCHDAY PREVIEW: Portland hosts Houston at JELD-WEN Field
READ: KeyBank Match-up: Will Johnson vs. Boniek Garcia
READ: Clash with Houston will be "alpha-dogs looking to go toe-to-toe"
READ: Timbers, Will Johnson collaborate on new captain's armband
READ: Timbers, Porter look to find the right balance
READ: Oppositional Lowdown: Houston Dynamo come to town with weapons
WATCH: Preview: Horst, Porter & Will Johnson talk about hosting host Houson
HOU: Ricardo Clark pushing into attack
MLS: Dynamo don't want to bunker at Portland
Join the discusson on Twitter with #RCTID