Portland Timbers vs. Real Salt Lake | Nov. 24, 2013, 6:00pm PT | ESPN
The Portland Timbers host Real Salt Lake in the second leg of the 2013 MLS Cup Playoffs Western Conference Championship on Nov. 25, 2013 at 6:00pm PT at JELD-WEN Field on ESPN. The Timbers are behind 4-2 in total goal aggregate for the second leg. Adrian Healey, Taylor Twellman and Alexi Lalas host the national television broadcast (ESPN can be found in Portland on 35 and 735, 206 on DirecTV and 140 on Dish Network) while Keith Blyer and Brett Jacobs will host the radio broadcast on 750 The Game.
The Timbers will be wearing their Primary Green kits this evening.
JELD-WEN Field Notes
- Check out the Stand Together 50/50 raffle.
- Visit Nong's Khao Man Gai Sumptown in the SE corner of the stadium as part of the Portland Timbers Food Cart Alliance (PTFCA).
- Find the new FREE Timbers Photobooth and get your picture taken for free at the game
- Where's Timber Joey?! Use Leupold optics to find him & you could win special prize package
- All concession items (both food and drinks) are 25% off from gates opening until 7:00 pm (excluding Qdoba products)
- Additionally, 12 oz. Rolling Rock will be $2 at the Soccer City Grill and Bottom’s Up Beer Cart. Offer also good from gates opening until 7:00pm. The two offers can’t be combined.
- Info on water policy can also be found on The Backcut blog.
- E-cycle your old mobile phone.
- Sign up for Timbers Match Text Alerts. Text "ALERT" to 27299 to join. Match day alerts will send you notifications for goals, cards & more for instant updates on the match.
1. Get To The Stadium
2. Buy Tickets
3. Choose Your Entrance - KeyBank Club seats open two hours prior to kickoff. Gate 3 (Timbers Army Gate) opens two hours prior to kickoff for people with wristbands (see below) and then 90 minutes prior without wrist band along with Gates 1, 2, 4, & 5 - SEE SPECIAL ENTRY PROCEDURE FOR GATE 3 BELOW
4. Find Your Seat
5. Enjoy The Match
6. After The Match
Also read our guides on TriMet, Parking, and a primer on Day-of-Event policies.
Timbers Army Gate 3 Procedures
Due to the high demand for the best seats in the Timbers Army and our desire to provide a fair and consistent early entry procedure, we will be once again using a system of wristbands to help facilitate early entry at Gate 3 for Timbers Army fans at JELD-WEN Field. This has been done after consultation with the 107ist Board who will assist with additional volunteers to help with education and execution. For more details, please visit the Timbers Army Gate Wristband FAQ.
JELD-WEN Field Stadium App
Find your way around JELD-WEN Field with this free app for both iPhone and Android. Get the quickes route to your seat, find nearby amenities, and look up a complete menu of all stadium food options and locations.
View photos from the match, comment on articles, and get exclusive content.
MATCHDAY PREVIEW: Timbers host RSL in MLS Cup Playoff match
READ: KeyBank Scouting Report: RSL
READ: Timbers not worried about deficit heading into second leg
READ: #OnwardRoseCity: Fans send messages to players with special poster
READ: Timbers high-pressure style creates chances
WATCH: Porter talks about the team's confidence for the second leg
WATCH: Nagbe & Jewsbury chomping at the bit for RSL rematch
RSL: Saborio ruled out for second leg
RSL: Salt Lake hoping to weather the storm of the loud JELD-WEN crowd
Join the on Twitter with #RCTID