Portland Timbers vs. Chivas USA | Apr. 12, 2014, 7:30pm PT | KPDX
The Portland Timbers continue their homestand with a game today against Chivas USA at Providence Park at 7:30pm PT, presented by Portland General Electric. Keith Bleyer and Ross Smith are on the call today on KPDX (13 on Comcast, 49 on DirecTV and Dish). Radio coverage can be found with a free online audio stream on 750 The Game with Jake Zivin and Andrew Gregor.
The Timbers will be wearing their Primary Green kits this evening.
NOTE: The telecast of the Thorns FC-Houston Dash season opener kicking off at 5pm PT will be displayed on select TVs throughout the main concourse, KeyBank Club and Sunset Porsche Audi Suites during most of Timbers pregame.
Providence Park Notes
- Check out the Stand Together 50/50 raffle. Learn more about its impact with AC Portland and in the community.
- Visit Stumplings Big-Ass Sandwiches in the SE corner of the stadium as part of the Portland Timbers Food Cart Alliance (PTFCA).
- Read about the numerous new Oregon-based menu items at Providence Park.
- Find the free Timbers Photobooth and get your picture taken for free at the game.
- Info on water policy can also be found on The Backcut blog.
- E-cycle your old mobile phone.
- Sign up for Timbers Match Text Alerts. Text "ALERT" to 27299 to join. Match day alerts will send you notifications for goals, cards & more for instant updates on the match.
1. Get To The Stadium
2. Buy Tickets
3. Choose Your Entrance - KeyBank Club seats open two hours prior to kickoff. Gate 3 (Timbers Army Gate) opens two hours prior to kickoff for people with wristbands (see below) and then 90 minutes prior without wristbands along with Gates 1, 2, 4, & 5 - SEE SPECIAL ENTRY PROCEDURE FOR GATE 3 BELOW
4. Find Your Seat
5. Enjoy The Match
6. After The Match
Also read our guides on TriMet, Parking, and Guest Guide.
Timbers Army Gate 3 Procedures
Due to the high demand for the best seats in the Timbers Army and our desire to provide a fair and consistent early entry procedure, we will be once again using a system of wristbands to help facilitate early entry at Gate 3 for Timbers Army fans at Providence Park. This has been done after consultation with the 107ist Board who will assist with additional volunteers to help with education and execution. For more details, please visit the Timbers Army Gate Wristband FAQ.
View photos from the match, comment on articles, and get exclusive content.
KEYBANK SCOUTING REPORT MATCHDAY PREVIEW: Timbers host Chivas USA
READ: Nagbe first MLS Timbers player to reach 100 appearances
READ: Quick Strikes: Five numbers to know for #PORvCHV
THE BACKCUT: #Providence Park #16 on top 21 soccer stadiums to see before you die
WATCH: Caleb Porter, Maximiliano Urruti, Darlington Nagbe & Diego Chara preview Chivas USA
WATCH: Porter discusses team's offense
CHV: Jean-Baptiste returns to Portland for first time
CHV: Goats trade for Rivero
Join the on Twitter with #RCTID