The 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia begins Thursday and numerous Portland Timbers and Thorns FC Pub Partners are busy throughout with viewing gatherings and more. Have a look through and get out there!
- Only showing 11am PT games, unless demand is high for earlier games.
- Will offer $1 off first beer if you are wearing some sort of soccer gear (jersey etc.)
- Opening for the final game and offering Bloody Mary & Mimosa specials with other details TBD.
- There will be food & bev specials & they are showing most of the games at 11am PT along with a handful of early games. Contact for more details.
- Showing most of the games, but not all of the early games. Contact for more details
- Special beers on draft for the semifinals
- Will be open for the final and will have beer specials all day up to the Timbers game against LAFC at 3pm PT
- The viewing room will be open 24 hours
- There will be a breakfast happy hour during the finals which will include food and mimosas for $3 and sangria.
- Will offer full breakfast menu from 7am to 1pm and $3 mimosas at all games.
- Open for the weekend games at 11am PT for the first round, TBD for later games, but will be open for the final.
- Outdoor beer garden TV
- Will open at 10am PT on weekends to accommodate the weekend matches.
- Will show all games stating at 8am PT daily in the downtown locations.
- Will open 7am PT every day for those games but will not be open for the 3am PT and 5am PT games.
- There will be a couple of beer specials on international beers but are not planning on featuring any specific games. Contact for further details.
For North 45, Paddy’s, Station and Independent, the rule of thumb is regular business hours and then will adjust based on demand. All locations are offering a $1 off beers if you wear country soccer jersey on game day.