The Portland Timbers welcome expansion side Nashville SC Sunday afternoon to Providence Park, presented by AT&T. Kickoff is 4:00pm PT on ESPN.
Both teams will be wearing special edition NGUOY (Never Give Up On You) patches in support of ongoing tornado relief efforts in Tennessee. For more information and to donate, click here.
- GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS SUPPORT TORNADO RELIEF: Info and Tickets
- TICKETS: PORvNSH
- MATCHCENTER: Lineup
- MATCHCENTER: Stats
ESPN is broadcasting the game with Jon Champion (play-by-play) and Taylor Twellman (soccer analyst) on the call. ESPN can be seen in Portland on channels 735 on Comcast, 206 on DirecTV, 140 on Dish Network, and 570 on Frontier Fios. Check your local listings for further details.
Jake Zivin (play-by-play) and Nat Borchers (analyst) will provide the radio call on 750 The Game with a free audio webstream available online.
- QUICK STRIKES: Timbers to take on team from Nashville for first time ever
- KEYBANK SCOUTING REPORT: Timbers host Nashville at Providence Park
- READ: Timbers discipline will be key to putting strong, full 90 performance
- READ: Savarese on consistency of attack and defense: "It's about balance"
- WATCH: Mabiala on how the team is preparing for Nashville
- WATCH: One-on-One: Steve Clark
- WATCH: Jake Zivin with #PORvNSH in The Matchup
- WATCH: Box-to-Box with Diego Chara
- WATCH: From the Archives: El Maestro's Intro
- VOTE: Sebastián Blanco for custom FIFA 20 MLS cover
- READ: Chara brothers debut together "was an amazing feeling"
- NSH: Nashville building off narrow defeat against Atlanta
The Timbers will be wearing their new white kits for the match.
Providence Park Updates
Getting to Providence Park
The Portland Timbers highly encourage all fans to take public transportation to and from matches, especially during the grand re-opening weekend.
From TriMet routes, to bike parking, or Lyft pick-up and drop-off zones, view a complete list of transportation options HERE.
An additional transportation fact sheet can be viewed HERE.
Find gates, food, beverages, merchandise and get to where you need to with PTFCmap.com. Save it to your home screen on your mobile device for quick reference while in the stadium to find all stadium amenities and info.
What's new at Providence Park in 2020
New gate times, concessions and more.
Corona Virus Guest Information
As always, the main priority of the Portland Timbers is the safety and well-being of our fans. We have bolstered and expanded our already very robust and thorough housekeeping program at Providence Park by installing additional hand sanitizing stations and deploying a crew to disinfect surfaces throughout the match day and between events. Informational preventative health signs have also been installed throughout the stadium to remind guests to wash their hands thoroughly and practice good respiratory hygiene.
We encourage fans to wash their hands frequently, and if not feeling well, please stay home.
The Timbers continue to maintain regular dialogue with local health authorities and Major League Soccer as we closely monitor the situation. State and local health officials are not yet recommending any changes to community members’ daily routines in response to COVID-19. For additional stadium information, please visit this page.
All gates at Providence Park have magnetometers. Click here for additional information.
Biking & Ride Share on Matchday
Providence Park offers bike parking for all Timbers matches.
Stand Together 50/50 Raffle
Check out the Stand Together 50/50 raffle benefitting Special Olympics Oregon and Stand Together's Fields for All initiative.
Timbers Army Gate E & Wristband FAQ for 2020 Season
Due to the high demand for the best seats in the Timbers Army and our desire to provide a fair and consistent early entry procedure, we will be once again using a system of wristbands to help facilitate early entry at Gate E for Timbers Army fans at Providence Park. Wristbands are not handed out for Concacaf Champions League, Leagues Cup or U.S. Open Cup matches.
2020 Timbers Army Wristband Policies*
- Timbers Army Early Entry via Gate E will be at 90 minutes, while all other public gates (B, C, D and F) will be at 75 minutes.
- We will evaluate rivalry and other matches and may extend the ingress and early entry for for those matches.
- The wristband line will form southbound from Gate C on SW 18th Avenue.
- Those with Timbers Army tickets may continue to line up 24 hours before the announced kick for wristbands.
- Tents and other enclosed items designed to shelter more than one person will continue to be prohibited.
- We will continue to stagger the wristband release times, but never prior to 7:00 AM on a matchday.
- Early Entry Wristbands are capped at 500 per match and may increase for Rivalry matches.
*These policies may be amended during the season as needed and several exceptions may be added for rivalry matches or unique scheduling dynamics. When there are events during the day or evening prior to a Timbers match, queuing will not be allowed until after the completion of that event. View full policy here.