The Portland Timbers open play in the MLS is Back Tournament Group Stage presented by Heineken Monday evening against the LA Galaxy at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex. The match is presented locally by Danner Boots. Kickoff is 7:30pm PT on FS1.
Watch the Timbers Pregame presented by Carl's, Jr. at 4pm PT on Timbers.com as Jake Zivin, Nat Borchers and Ross Smith set the scene for the game.
FS1 is broadcasting the Timbers game at 7:30pm PT with John Strong (play-by-play) and Stu Holden (soccer analyst) on the call. Check your local listings for further details.
Jake Zivin (play-by-play) and Nat Borchers (analyst) will provide the radio call on 750 The Game with a free audio webstream available online.
After the match, be sure to tune in to FOX 12 PLUS KPDX for Timbers Postgame presented by Old Trapper.
- QUICK STRIKES: Timbers to open tournament play against the Galaxy
- KEYBANK SCOUTING REPORT: Galaxy vs. Timbers
- READ: Timbers set for LA: "We're ready to compete"
- READ: Ebobisse, Mabiala hope Wednesday's BLM moment leads to much more
- READ: What's life like in the bubble? Timbers staying safe, vigilant
- READ: #Statman Stumpers with #LAvPOR trivia
- READ: Timbers get into rhythm with 11v11 scrimmage
- WATCH: "Everyone here is excited"
- WATCH: Savarese talks to media about safety, game prep
- WATCH: "I feel good about our game"
- LA: Galaxy hit the training ground in Orlando
Timbers players will be wearing special Black Live Matter warm-ups as well as, in game, jerseys with special MLS Unites patches featuring names of people players wish to honor or an inspirational message be it a nurse, doctor or other essential worker on the frontlines of the COVID-19 pandemic, or a person committed to driving positive social change and ending racial injustice through the Black Lives Matter movement, or a person who has been a victim of COVID-19 or police brutality, or any other person the player wishes to honor in this way.
MLS is Back Tournament Details
Major League Soccer returns to play with an all-new tournament with regular season points and a spot in 2021 Concacaf Champions League on the line.