The Portland Timbers take on the Houston Dynamo in the MLS is Back Tournament Group Stage presented by Heineken Saturday evening at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex. The match is presented locally by Dutch Bros. Kickoff is 5pm PT on ESPN.
Watch the Timbers Pregame presented by Carl's, Jr Saturday. at 4pm PT on Timbers.com as Jake Zivin, Nat Borchers and Ross Smith set the scene for the game.
ESPN is broadcasting the Timbers game at 5pm PT with Adrian Healey (play-by-play), Alejandro Moreno (soccer analyst) and Stefano Fusaro (sideline reporter) on the call. Check your local listings for further details.
Jake Zivin (play-by-play) and Nat Borchers (analyst) will provide the radio call on 750 The Game with a free audio webstream available online.
After the match, be sure to tune in to FOX 12 PLUS KPDX for Timbers Postgame presented by Old Trapper.
- QUICK STRIKES: Key numbers to know for #PORvHOU
- KEYBANK SCOUTING REPORT: Timbers vs. Dynamo
- READ: Farley | Win in hand, Timbers look to build against Houston
- READ: Farley | Confidence, preparation pays off in Timbers win over LA
- READ: Farley | What's life like in the bubble? Timbers staying safe, vigilant
- READ: #Statman Stumpers with #PORvHOU trivia
- WATCH: Diego Chara: "Important for us to rest, be ready for the next game"
- HOU: Dynamo open tournament with wild 3-3 draw with LAFC
Timbers players will be wearing special MLS Unites patches featuring names of people players wish to honor or an inspirational message be it a nurse, doctor or other essential worker on the frontlines of the COVID-19 pandemic, or a person committed to driving positive social change and ending racial injustice through the Black Lives Matter movement, or a person who has been a victim of COVID-19 or police brutality, or any other person the player wishes to honor in this way.
MLS is Back Tournament Details
Major League Soccer returns to play with an all-new tournament with regular season points and a spot in 2021 Concacaf Champions League on the line.