The Portland Timbers begin play in the MLS is Back Tournament Knockout Round presented by Audi when they face FC Cincinnati in the Round of 16 Tuesday evening at the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex. The match is presented locally by Old Trapper. Kickoff is 7:30pm PT on ESPN.
ESPN is broadcasting the Timbers game at 7:30pm PT with Adrian Healey (play-by-play), Alejandro Moreno (soccer analyst) and Stefano Fusaro (sideline reporter) on the call. Check your local listings for further details.
Jake Zivin (play-by-play) and Nat Borchers (analyst) will provide the radio call on 750 The Game with a free audio webstream available online.
Following the game, watch the Timbers Postgame presented by Old Trapper on Timbers.com as Jake Zivin, Nat Borchers and Ross Smith break down the result.
- QUICK STRIKES: Key numbers to know for #PORvCIN
- KEYBANK SCOUTING REPORT: Timbers vs. Cincinnati in Round of 16
- READ: Farley | Competition at striker makes for "hard decisions"
- READ: Farley | Timbers win Group F but know much more work lies ahead
- READ: #Statman Stumpers with MLS is Back Tournament trivia
- WATCH: Blanco: "We adapt very, very well"
- WATCH: Savarese on Cincinnati: "It's a difficult team to be broken down"
- WATCH: Farley with a Bubble Life tour from Orlando
- CIN: Cincy previews the match
- CIN: FCC embrace defensive identity
Timbers players will be wearing special MLS Unites patches featuring names of people players wish to honor or an inspirational message be it a nurse, doctor or other essential worker on the frontlines of the COVID-19 pandemic, or a person committed to driving positive social change and ending racial injustice through the Black Lives Matter movement, or a person who has been a victim of COVID-19 or police brutality, or any other person the player wishes to honor in this way.
MLS is Back Tournament Details
Major League Soccer returns to play with an all-new tournament with regular season points and a spot in 2021 Concacaf Champions League on the line.