The Portland Timbers will host Los Angeles FC Sunday evening in a closed-door match at Providence Park. The match is presented by Daimler. Kickoff is 7pm PT on ROOT SPORTS.
ROOT SPORTS is broadcasting the game at 7:00pm PT with Jake Zivin (play-by-play), Ross Smith (soccer analyst) and Nat Borchers (soccer analyst) on the call. Check your local listings for further details and see below for more info.
Keith Bleyer (play-by-play) and Joe Sleven (soccer analyst) will provide the radio call on 750 The Game with a free audio webstream available online.
- KEYBANK SCOUTING REPORT: Timbers host LAFC at Providence Park
- QUICK STRIKES: Ebobisse leads team in goals against LAFC
- READ: Farley | Timbers set for familiar foe in LAFC: "We know them very well"
- WATCH: Defender Jorge Villafaña talks with Jake Zivin about the team ahead of LAFC
- WATCH: Savarese: "We have to bounce back"
- READ: #Statman Stumpers: Can you name all the Timbers to have scored a brace in the MLS era?
- READ: Timbers lose 2-1 to RSL
- LAFC: LAFC loses 2-1 to Vancouver
- LAFC: Interview with co-president Larry Freedman
RALLY THE VOTE
The Timbers encourage voting and voting registration as part of the Rally the Vote campaign and Major League Soccer’s Unites to Vote platform.
Rally the Vote is a nonpartisan coalition in partnership with When We All Vote and RISE, composed of over 40 professional sports franchises whose aim is to urge their fans to register to vote and participate in elections. Teams from the NBA, NFL, MLB, NHL, MLS, WNBA and NWSL have joined the effort to encourage fans to get in the game and make their voices heard. For more information, click here.
HOW TO WATCH
ROOT SPORTS NW is available via your local cable provider across Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Montana and Alaska. Check your local cable listings for channel designation.
Viewers outside the ROOT SPORTS NW region can find these game broadcasts on Major League Soccer’s out-of-market package, ESPN+.